6•

• Maddi POV •

"I can't believe it's you." Sawyer told me while she touched my cheeks. I laughed slightly, "I really look the same like from when I was born." I stated. She shrugged and Sadie groaned and threw a pillow across the room.

"What are you looking for?" I asked. She brought us back to Matthew and Carter's apartment to look for something. "The key to my apartment." She sighed throwing another pillow. I heard a car pull in and then I heard three car doors shut shortly. I started looking around for her key also. I, for one, didn't want to be in here when Carter came inside if it were him.

Who else would've been in that car? Matthew, Carter, Taylor. Yeah, maybe Taylor. That is Sawyer's boyfriend, or ex boyfriend depending on how things went for them, but they also weren't all that close with Taylor. I discretely remember being informed of stories about Taylor being an asshole, but they still loved him.

"I found it!" Sadie said, dancing around holding up a golden key. If she found her apartment key in between the couch, what were her and Matthew doing?

The door knob started jiggling and Sadie stopped cheering and turned her head slowly before looking at us evilly. "They're here." She said.

I averted my attention back to the door to see Matthew walk in.

Okay, Matthew. Then Carter. Then Sasha...

I got up and started for the door. I didn't want anything to do with Carter, I wouldn't say I hated him. I just really can't stand to see his face at the moment, especially if Sasha is next to that face.

"Alright we can go now." Sadie said before she hugged and kissed Matthew. "Maddi." Sasha spoke up. "I'm not surprised to see you, but I'm going to pretend to." She said, smiling widely. I smiled at her falsely and she gave me a hug.

Sadie looked at Sasha with a confused expression. "Are you not going to introduce us, I mean, how do you two even know each other?" Sadie questioned. I huffed not wanting to say anything, but then I looked at Carter who was looking back at me directly in my eyes.

"This is Sasha, Carter's girlfriend. We were in the same orphanage." I told them all. Matthew started laughing and Sawyer's jaw dropped. Sadie didn't have an expression on her face, probably because she didn't know what to say.

But then again, who would?

"What the fuck?" Sawyer muttered. "Yeah, well. We're going to leave now." Sadie said walking out.

When we got into her car, it was really quiet, and also awkward.

"Uh, why didn't you tell us Carter had a girlfriend?" Sawyer asked. "And why did y'all have sex if he had a girlfriend?" Sadie added.

"It's his business and I didn't know he was dating her." I shrugged, "Wait, you had sex with him?" Sawyer asked. I nodded, "but I regret it. I didn't know he was dating someone. I wouldn't of done it if I'd known, especially because it's Sasha." I told them. "Would you ever go back to him?" Sadie asked. I shook my head, "I don't know, but for now he can kiss my ass for all I care." I spat at him even though he wasn't in the car.

"Someone needs a drink." Sadie said. I nodded, "I do." I muttered.

The rest of the ride, we just silently listened to music. I felt like they didn't know what to say around me, because I was an orphan.

"So why don't you live with Matthew?" Sawyer asked. "I couldn't ever live with him and Carter together." She said cringing. "It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be." Sawyer told us. I tilted my head to the side. "Who do you live with?" Sadie asked her the question I was thinking.

"Taylor." She shrugged, "I actually did forget that you were nineteen and he was twenty." I stated. "Have you guys been together this whole time?" I asked. She shrugged and nodded. "Awe." I cooed.

The last time I saw her she said she was dating Taylor before all his fame and what not for about three years and they've been together for five years now. I want that in my life.

"Are we gonna get turned up or what?" Sadie asked changing the subject. I shrugged and so did Sawyer, I was actually really tired and wasn't in the mood for going out or whatever, but I've never really been to a club. If that's where we're going.

"Alright, I have cute clothes, let's get dressed and we can go." She said. We nodded and got up to get dressed and stuff.