22•

• Maddi POV •

"Can I have that one?" I asked pointing to the fullest star in the sky. I turned to see Carter staring at me, I smiled. "I don't get why you would want the smallest shining star when you deserve the brightest." He said.

I gushed, he was being really cheesy tonight. He took me out for a picnic, we've been out here all day, and by out here I mean on the top of his apartment roof. "I was thinking about something earlier today." Carter said running his thumb across my knuckles.

"About what?" I asked, he smiled. "I want to get a big house, you know. We could have a roof of our own to sit on. "What?" I laughed, he shrugged. He didn't say anything after that, he just mumbled.

"Never mind, it was stupid."

I didn't want to bring it up, you know just in case I didn't want to do what he had planned or whatever. I just let it go. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. "I love you." He said in my hair. I leaned down and kissed him. He responded quickly, then pulled away.

He tucked some hair behind my ear, and in all honesty, I just think he was doing that to do it. There weren't any loose strands.

"I think we shouldn't continue that." He smiled, I shrugged. "You know, with you being pregnant, if we continued I'd wanna take you right here, so let's not. Besides, we're on the roof." He announced, I rolled back into my place.

"If I wasn't pregnant?" I spoke quietly. He inhaled, "If you weren't I'd bring you downstairs, to my room." he winked. I laughed softly, "Why not up here?" I asked, his eyes got character. "What?" He said. "Nothing." I chuckled.

He smiled and looked back up. I did the same. I felt my stomach starting to turn or whatever. I sat up and held it. "Oh fuck, that hurts." I groaned. He smiled cautiously, "Are you okay?" He said starting to panic. I nodded slowly, "It's just a symptom." I muttered. He offered me a smile, but then his face heightened. "Does that mean it's kicking?" He questioned. I laughed, "No, I'm pretty sure it's too early for that, and don't call my baby an it." I scolded. He frowned, "I'm new at this." He responded.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Where's my lip kiss?" He asked. I shrugged, "I feel nauseous." I admitted. He shrugged this time, "So? Kiss me." He demanded. I sighed and he grabbed the back of my neck. "Like this." He groaned and pushed his lips into mine. I moaned softly, one thing I hated about being pregnant was it would feel weird having sex with a baby inside of you and you easily get aroused. Say a gust of wind blew past me and I'd be ready for Carter to fuck my brains out on the sidewalk we're walking on.

"Carter." I moaned, he laughed softly and kissed on my neck. I pulled him back on top of me, "Oh my god." I moaned pushing his lips further into my neck. I wrapped my legs around his torso and bucked my hips into his. " Carter." I moaned.

He groaned on my skin and I pushed him up a bit. "C-can we go..." I said not wanting to finish that sentence. Yes, I was in the mood to have sex, I wanted to have sex with him. Now.

"You sure?" He asked wonderously. I nodded without giving it a second thought.

We rushed back down to his apartment building and went inside. I pushed him against the wall taking complete dominance. I tugged at the roots in his dark, dark brown hair.

I leaned against him as he was leaned against the wall. "Are you sure? Because I'm not really comfortable with this." Carter spoke. I shrugged, "The doctor said it helps the baby come out easier. You're not the one carrying her for nine months." I told him. He shook his head.

I kissed his lips. He quickly responded by tilting his head and deepening our kiss. I pulled away panting for oxygen. He rested his forehead on mine and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "You look really ugly this close." He whispered. I hit him hardly in the chest and walked away. As I got to the door he placed his hand over mine which was on the door knob.

He pressed me into the door closing it and kissed me softly. By far this was probably one of the best kisses I've ever had, or maybe it was just because I was desperate for sex, but it's not my fault... I have these unhinged hormones.

"Are you sure?" Carter asked me. I huffed. "No, you ruined my mood." I breathed. He shook his head and gave me a quirky smile. "That's for the better, right?" He smirked. I frowned, "I don't like you right now." I snapped. His features softened before he bursted out laughing. "You can give me head if you want." He shrugged. "I don't know, that could've came with the moment, but you had to ruin it." I shrugged nonchalantly.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately.

"I'm sleepy." I yawned. He smiled and grabbed my hand, "Alright, let's go to bed." He agreed. I smiled in a defeated manner and went to his dresser. I pulled down my pants and took off my shirt, I reached in his drawer and grabbed a sweat shirt. When I turned around he was smirking at me. "Come here." He said sitting on the edge of his bed. I lazily walked over to him. He grabbed the shirt from my hands and pulled me close to him from my wrist.

I bit my lip to hide my smile and he pushed another invisible strand of hair behind me ear. He fumbled with his shirt and pulled it over my head, "I like the way this looks on you." He whispered to me. I smiled. "I agree, it looks way better on me than it ever will on you." I teased. He mocked me then gave me a full kiss.

"You forgot the shit up there by the way." I told him. He rolled his eyes, "I don't really care about that. All I care about is the way your-" I cut him off by pushing my index finger in his mouth. He bit it playfully and I took it away.

"I fucking love you." He groaned, I smiled. "I think I love you, too." I spoke quietly. He smiled in a satisfying way. "Soon, the thinking will disappear." He told me. I bit my lip and nodded. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. It's just something about his lips that I absolutely loved. I stopped kissing him so I could breath, but my mouth was still connected to his.

His hands roamed around my back, bringing me closer to him. They went lower and he squeezed my ass. "Just how I like it." He chuckled.

He leaned back on the bed bringing me with him. We laid that way for a while and any second I'd be snoring.

I traced my fingers on his chest and kissed his neck. "Goodnight." I told him, he said it back then kissed me. "I love you." I told him, he kissed my temples then rubbed my back. "I still need to change." He chuckled, then got up.

I propped myself up by my elbows and watched him walk to his dresser. "I just noticed that you set your room up." I told him, he turned around and smiled, "I did it for you." He winked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

He pulled down his joggers leaving me to see his boxers. "Maddi, I know I'm sexy, but you don't have to watch me." He teased. I laughed softly at his stupid joke. "I can't help it. You're just so cute." I played along. He laughed and took off his shirt. "I'm sleeping naked." He informed me walking over to the bed.

I scolded him for not closing his dresser and leaving his clothes on the floor. "And keep your underwear on." I bossed him.

He laughed and got in the bed. He pulled me close to him and we went to sleep.