NO BOWLER HATS

Not Requested

Ship: None

Category: Humor/Fluff

Warnings: None

Summary: Thomas' inspiration for an Instagram video.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

Virgil could agree that(once the plane ride was over) the trip to Australia was fun. They were wandering the streets currently, everyone watching through Thomas' eyes as he toured the city.

"There's a warning sign, read it," Virgil instructed.

Logan sighed. "That's a speed bump sign, Virgil. It's only a warning for people on the road."

"It looks like a bowler hat," Patton giggled. "Like Deceit's!"

"You called?" Deceit drawled, appearing the doorway.

"Apparently Melbourne doesn't allow bowler hats," Virgil deadpanned, his gaze never leaving the large screen. Suddenly Virgil grinned. "Thomas, you need to upload another short video on Instagram. Make it about outlawing bowler hats."

"I feel like this is poorly disguised jab at Deceit," Logan remarked.

"Yeah," Virgil agreed. "Say this..." He relayed the words to Thomas, who quickly recorded a short video.

"Hey!" Deceit protested. "No! Thomas, you don't need to post another video."

"Too late." Virgil snickered as he watched the likes and comments flood in. As Thomas scrolled through the comment section, Roman and Patton chuckled as several fanders caught onto their Deceit reference.

"I hate you all," Deceit grumbled, slamming the door behind him.

"Hats off to you," Virgil mumbled.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

Click the header image for a nice surprise ;)