"A Monster Calls" AU

I'm sorry, I've done too many of these but I can't s t o p-

For this one, I really just want to rewrite the whole book with Sanders Sides characters because I think it'd be interesting but for now just have this:

Summary--

"The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.

But it isn't the monster Virgil's been expecting. He's been expecting the one from his nightmares, the nightmare he's had nearly every night since his father, Patton, had started his treatments, the one with the darkness and the wind and the screaming...

This monster, though, is something different. Something ancient, something wild. And it wants the most dangerous thing of all from Virgil.

It wants the truth."

next order of business:

Virgil = Conor O'Malley

Patton = Lizzie Clayton

Roman = Liam O'Malley

Logan = Conor's grandmother

Remy = Lily

Deceit = Harry

I'm actually kinda proud of this one ? Anyway, I loved the movie and the book was stellar, so check those out if you haven't already.

Also, sorry for being so inactive. I guess I've sort of lost interest in Sanders Sides, and while I still enjoy Thomas' videos, I don't feel the same drive to write as I did a couple months ago. I'll see how long I can keep writing this book, but eventually, I think I'm going to hit a point where I just can't keep up with writing this anymore. I feel the need to thank each and every one of you for commenting and voting and even my silent readers, just for being there and supporting me. This isn't goodbye for sure, but updates will definitely be infrequent and sporadic from now on.

Again, thank you guys so much and have a wonderful day! ~kc

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶