New Video!!! SPOILER ALERT

!!! SPOILERS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD !!!

So uhhh that endcard huh??? Here's their conversation, word for word:

Virgil, singing: "...have yourself a scary little Christmas-"

Deceit: "Very well done, Virgil. You're so... evolved."

Virgil: "Deceit. Real classy of you, to sneak up on a Side in the middle of housekeeping."

Deceit: "Well, classy is my middle name. Seriously, it's on my birth certificate, you can look it up. For proof."

Virgil: "Yeah, maybe- maybe in opposite town."

Deceit: "OhO. ahA. aaAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH-"

Virgil: "Alright, alright-"

Deceit: *continues to screech with hysterical laughter*

Virgil: "-you're overselling it now!"

Deceit, sarcastically: "Oh, you are hilarious, Virgil. You always have been."

Virgil: "What are you doing here?"

Deceit: "Hm. A bunch of talk about Halloween, a season for dressing up and pretending to be something or someone else..."

Virgil: *rolls eyes*

Deceit, patronizingly: "You're right. A master of deception such as myself has no place in that kind of discussion."

Virgil, firmly: "Okay, me being able to elicit fear doesn't take away from the fact that I've grown. So don't even try me with that, Harvey Dents."

Deceit: "Clever retort, and convincing statement. And cool costume. Are you supposed to be Scarecrow in Joel Schumacher's canceled third Batman film?"

Virgil: "You know this is what I normally wear."

Deceit: "I've never seen that outfit in my life. Stylish clothing aside, just be sure to... keep up, that personal growth, Virgil. Who knows? Maybe soon, you could be rid of us all." *sinks down mysteriously*

Deceit: *pops back up looking surprised and holding a Scooby Doo tag* "Oh! What the- I was-"

Deceit: *realizes he isn't talking like a creepo, fixes his tone* "Totally not looking for this."

Virgil, muttering: "Yeah, you better run."

Deceit, appearing: "What was that?"

Virgil, voice cracking: "No-othing, get out!"

So from what I could gather, Virgil and Deceit most definitely have history. If Deceit is using backward speech the whole time, then he might actually be warning Virgil that he isn't capable of change, and he'll never be rid of his past.

Also, it seems like Deceit has to work to control his voice, because when he was startled and caught off guard, he lost the sinister tone and had to fix it before he continued. And he's a complete dork too; the way he starts mocking Virgil with crazed laughter just reminds me of Roman. He's just a drama queen at heart, guys.

Hope you all have a happy holiday! ~kc