vent

Not requested(obviously)

Ship: Romantic Logicality

Category: Hurt/Comfort/Vent

Warnings: None

Summary: this is just something I wrote because I desperately need a hug from the Patton in my life

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

"Do you need a hug?"

The question was so gentle, so kindly inquisitive, Logan broke down.

He collapsed into Patton's arms, burying his face in his shoulder as he sobbed. Patton was warm and soft, his fingers threading through Logan's hair. He smelled like cherries and everything right with the world.

"It's okay," Patton murmured. "I'm here."

Logan cried harder.

Still embracing him, Patton slowly guided them to the couch, where he allowed Logan to curl into him, pressing his face into his chest.

"Why did you never ask me before?" Patton asked softly, rubbing his shoulder. "I would have hugged you if you asked."

"I didn't thi-think you would," Logan hiccuped, sniffling. "I was scared you'd think I was w-weird."

"Oh, honey," Patton murmured, kissing the crown of his forehead. "I could never think you were weird. You're so amazing."

Logan's eyes burned. He wiped the tears away furiously, but Patton caught his wrist, his grip gentle.

"Don't be ashamed of crying," he told Logan firmly. "Everyone needs to cry once in a while."

Everything Logan needed was right there. Nothing else in the world mattered, as long as he had Patton's support. He'd been needing this from Patton for so long.

"Don't leave," Logan whispered.

"I won't," Patton promised. "I'll never leave you."

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶