Chapter 11

Debo's POV
I couldn't believe that the holidays were already over. I tried to enjoy it as much as I could because it was the last one I was going to have in secondary school.

I was excited to resume because I couldn't wait to see Adesua. I had really missed her during the holidays even though we chatted frequently chatted on WhatsApp.

I got to the hostel around 6pm on Sunday. I don't know why we have to resume on Sunday.

Oba greeted me immediately I entered the room.

" Bro, happy New year. " he said

" Same to you. Have the girls arrived?"

" Who? Which girls? Just say the truth. You want to know if she has come or not,true or false."

" Ehn has she come?" I asked

" Go and ask her."

" Has she come or not?"

" Ma bi mi ni jamb question. " he replied, picking up a book.

I threw a pillow at him and he threw it back.

" Just answer me." I pleaded

" Go and check and stop disturbing me. Guy if you truly love this girl, let her know before another guy steals her away from you oh. I've said my own o. "

I just nodded and left the room. I found myself working towards the girl's hostel before I remembered the boy's weren't allowed near there.
I decided to call her instead. She picked on the third ring.
"Hello, where are you? I asked
"Sorry please who is this?
I looked at my phone to make sure I hadn't dialled a wrong number.
"Adesua,it's me,Debo"
"Oh hi,This is Gabriella. Adesua left the room just now. She was looking for you.
"Give me my phone jor" I heard Adesua say
"Hey, why did you call? " She asked
I was so glad to hear her voice.
"I need to see you now. I replied.
"Where are you?"
"In front of your hostel "
"Are you nuts? Have you forgotten that it's against the rules? Better leave there now before the headmistress catches you "
"I'm not leaving until I see you.
"You are too stubborn like a goat."
"If I'm a goat then what are you?
"I don't know "
"Fish "
"Cow"
"If I catch you ehhn"
"What will you do?"
"I love you"
I waited for her reply but she hung up . Why did I tell her that now.
What did I just do?