Chapter 26

David's POV
I looked up from my desk for the fifth time in the last ten minutes. I had been trying to pay attention to what our English teacher was saying but I have to admit, I was completely lost.

"Okay class,that will be all for today. Prepare for your test next week. "He finally said and left the class.

Thank you Lord

I hurriedly stood up to stretch my legs. I was really tired of all these teachers and their wahala o.

What is it with them and test sef?

Abeg free me jare.

I went to meet Adesua to see if she could lend me her English textbook. For some reason I couldn't explain, I felt like reading English right now.

I tapped her lightly on her shoulder and she turned to look at me.

"Please can I borrow your English textbook? " I asked

" I don't have my textbook. Maybe you should ask Gabriella. I saw her using hers earlier today."

I was scared at first to go and meet Gabriella because everyone knows that she hardly ever lends anyone her books.

But surprisingly, I managed to ask her for her textbook and she gave it to me.

Where has Gabriella gone?

*******
One week later

I was sleeping in class one day when Femi slapped my back. I woke up angrily.

"Guy, what was that for?" I asked

"Stand up jare. Break is over. We have Physics now."

I looked at the clock and realised that he was right. I quickly got my physics note out of my locker and we headed towards the lab.

Femi and sat together with the boys on one side of the lab while the girls sat on the other side.

I noticed Kehinde from where I was sitting. She was looking different today.

"Stop staring at her." Femi said

" I wasn't staring"

"You like her,don't you? "He asked

I couldn't answer that question.

*********
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted an update. I will try to post the next chapter as soon as possible. I have a surprise for you all after chapter 28. Also this book is not ending anytime soon  so please stay with me.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.