Chapter 45- The moment of truth pt 2

Ok guys this is the last chapter of this book.

Before you start reading this, I want you to guess how this story will end. Drop your thought in the comment section.

Thank you.

*********

Adesua's POV

It was a beautiful Saturday morning in the month of July. I had mixed feelings because it was my last day in Secondary school and also my last day here in Lawrence high school.

It had been a wonderful journey and I don't regret coming here,not one bit.

Gabriella and I patched things up after Akin left.

Unfortunately, Akin and I broke up after he confessed that he was still in love with Gabriella but we're still good friends.

I was standing in front of the mirror,applying my makeup. I really looked amazing, I must say.

"Adesua, are you there?" I heard someone say.

I turned around to look at my best friend of two years.

"Yes Gabby, I'm here." I replied

"Hey,only Akin calls me Gabby. "She said

"For your information, Alin is not here so I can call you Gabby as many times as I want, Gabby. "

"Actually, Akin is here."

"What?"

"He and Debo are downstairs. They sent me here to fetch you."

"So you have turned to errand girl  abi? " I asked

"Aunty,better watch your mouth o. Just hurry up and meet me downstairs. "

"Ah ah,someone cannot play with you. Okay,give me a minute." I replied.

I quickly finished applying my makeup, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs with Gabriella.

My outfit.

Gabriella's outfit

Gabriella's outfit

*********

"Wow,you girls look stunning. "Debo said,immediately he saw us

"Thank you jare. I know some people will not talk now. "I said, eyeing Akin

"Sorry,you took my breath away. You look amazing. " Akin said

"Hey,what about me?" Gabriella complained

"Of course you look amazing dear." Akin replied,pulling her closer to himself

I can see a future for them

I just wanted to find my own happiness.

***********

The ceremony went well except for time when our proprietress was talking.

Mehn,that woman can kill somebody with boredom.

Gabriella won the prize for best graduating student and she won three scholarships from three universities. I was really happy for her because she had been through a lot.

I collected some prizes although Gabriella got more prizes than I did.

I have learnt a lot from my stay here at Lawrence high school.

********

AND CUT

     THE END

**************

Okay everyone, this is the final chapter of this book.

I know some of you may not like how this book ended but I already warned you that this book is not cliche so you have to expect the unexpected.

I want to appreciate everyone who has been reading this book from the beginning. It has been a long journey but I'm glad it's finally over.

Thank you for reading Life @ Lawrence high school.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓