Chapter 24

Dedicated to olaitanspecial and_kaffy
Chioma's POV

I was about to get a drink when I heard a voice behind me. I looked back to see Feranmi behind me.

"Can I have a dance? " he asked

"Sure" I replied as he took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

We danced for a while until the heel of my shoe broke.

"Are you okay? "Feranmi asked

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just that the heel of my shoe just broke.

"Okay let me carry you." He said and I found myself in his arms

He carried me back to the hostel and waited for me to change my shoes.

The night passed too quickly and soon it was over.

      **********

The SS3 students started preparing for their Jamb examination which was in a few weeks. I was grateful that I was still in SS2 because the teachers were really hard on them.

They usually got back to the hostel around 6pm everyday.

March came and they went to write their exams. They were really tired when they got back. The funny thing is that they all wrote their exams on the same day but in different centres.

Soon it was time for our second term examinations. I was tired of it before it even began mostly because I had been reading for two months now. I really wonder how the SS3 students are coping with only two weeks to the start of their WAEC examinations.

*********
Hi guys, so I finally found time to post an update. I'm sorry if it's short but I promise the next one will be much longer.
Please keep the votes and comments coming in.

The more you vote and comment, the higher your chances of having a chapter dedicated to you.

See you later.