Chapter 42

Dedicated to
PreciousHanson
simigeet
Tamaragah
arikeola1
jessyforrealz
JeddieK
AdetolaAdedeji5
princessdiva01
Ifetiwa
folashadeadex
daughterofthealmight
Favour2189
otosdivine
Abbyabae
shugarmills

Please if your name isn't here and you have been reading and voting on this book since the first chapter, kindly comment with your name.

Let's begin

*********

Gabriella's POV

I couldn't believe the holidays were over already. It was like they had only just begun and they were already over.

Time to face the music.

By music,I mean Waec and Jamb. I was really scared about these exams especially after seeing my GCE results. I wrote seven subjects and I had 2 Bs,3Cs and 2Es.

I dropped Economics immediately I entered SS3 because I was tired of the subject. I had never liked it and I was only too happy to drop the subject.

Life in SS3 was hard.

Our teachers or well what was left of them because most of them had left after we finished SS2 were harder on us.

Our proprietress kept advising us to do our best and blah blah blah. I never really listen to what she says especially when she keeps us on assembly till past nine under the hot sun.

Jamb registration had begun and Adesua and I had registered last month. The rest of our classmates were yet to register.

March came and we went to write our Jamb exams. Adesua and I write on the same day before the others.

I was really nervous on the day of the exam.  Thankfully, Adesua and I were in the same centre so at least I knew someone.

I became more nervous when we were being screened and the computer was failing to recognise my fingerprints.

I was praying throughout the period of my examination. I finished long before the time was up and I went outside to wait for Adesua

Fortunately, she came out a few minutes later and we waited for the school bus to pick us up.

I went to sleep immediately we got back to the hostel.

Thank God it was finally over.