Epilogue

Ten years later

I was staring at the altar. I couldn't believe that this day had finally come. I was almost in tears as I watched my dad walk my bestfriend down the aisle.

Yes it's me.

Your one and only Adesua Wilson.

Today was the happiest day of my life. My best friend was finally tying the knot. She looked really amazing in her wedding dress.

I still couldn't believe that she and Debo ended up together after everything they've been through

As they stood at the altar and said their vows, I burst into tears. I looked at my husband who was sited beside me and he kissed my forehead.

"They look so great together. "He said, kissing my hand

Yes,I was seven months pregnant but there was no way I was going to miss my best friend's wedding.

In case you're wondering who my husband is, it's Akin.

How? I don't know.

Just kidding.

After we broke up, I left the country and we lost contact until I came back and we met again.

Man,he was so handsome now.

It wasn't easy but we were able to pick up from where we stopped

It wasn't easy but we were able to pick up from where we stopped. Things were great and we dated for about a year before finally deciding to tie the knot last year.

Seeing my two best friends getting married to each other was a dream come true for me. I didn't believe them at first when they told me they were getting married but they made it here and I'm really happy for them.

**********

Hey guys. So I decided to add this because I know that some of us may not like the way I ended this book.

If you have any questions about this book, feel free to ask.

Please head over to my profile and check out my new book: What her heart wants. I promise to make it as interesting as possible.

Thank you for reading life @ Lawrence high school

❤❤❤❤❤❤.