Chapter 11: Denial

A/N: Yay it's the weekend! I'll try to update more than once a day if I have time! Thanks to everyone who's reading this book!

—————————————————————

Taehyung and Jungkook walked back to the beach towel where everyone was grouped up, laughing and enjoying snacks.

When Tae and Jungkook finally arrived, everyone looked at them- omegas with confusion and alphas smirking. Jungkook sat down as Tae slightly blushed, clearing his throat.

"So what are you all doing?" Tae asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Just talking! So.. Where were you two?" Jimin smirked mischievously at Tae, his eyes darting between him and Jungkook.

"N-nothing! Let's just say that we were wrong about seagulls- very wrong," Tae puts his hands on his hips, shaking his head.

Everyone laughed.

"We never got to finish our game of truth or dare y'know," Hoseok winked as he looked around at everyone.

"Then let's continue playing," Yoongi said with a smirk.

"F-fine but who's going next? I went last," Tae crossed his arms as they all looked at each other, sitting around the edge of the blanket.

"I'll go," Yoongi raised his hand slightly.

"Truth or dare?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Dare."

"I dare you to.. slap Hoseok's ass!"

Hoseok's mouth fell open in surprise as he looked at Jimin, and then Yoongi.

"No!" Hoseok huffed.

"Too bad. It's my dare," Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok up and bent him over slightly. He raised his hand up, and used all of his power as he slammed his hand into Hoseok's ass.

"OW!" Hoseok held his ass as he hissed in pain, glaring at Suga who was dying of laughter.

"Okay next person go please," Hoseok said wincing as he sat down.

They looked at each other before Jimin raised his hand.

"Okay, i'll go now."

"Truth or dare Jiminie?" Tae smirked.

"D-dare."

"I dare you to french kiss Hoseok! For at least ten seconds!" Tae was screaming on the inside as he got his revenge from the dare Jimin gave him earlier that day.

Jimin looked at Hoseok with a gulp, his face turning a bright red, heat radiating off his face.

"Go ahead omega~," Hoseok looked at Jimin with a smirk.

The omega slowly crawled over to the alpha, and sat down in front of him, putting his arms around Hoseok's necks. It felt like they were the only two people there, instead of all seven of them. Why am I so nervous? He's just my friend.. I think? Jimin looked up at Hoseok. They both leaned in, and their lips met, the heat between them instantly exploding.

Suddenly, Hoseok stuck his tongue into Jimin's warm mouth, moving it around over every inch of his mouth. Jimin accidentally moaned a bit into the kiss, and Hoseok very much enjoyed it. Jimin thought it had been at least ten seconds, so he went to pull away. But he was stopped by a strong pair of arms wrapped around his tiny waist. Jimin couldn't handle the heat from the kiss and Hoseok's touch any longer. He pushed away, and took a deep breath. Hoseok just looked proud as he winked at the omega.