Chapter 15: Sleepover

A/N: I hit 1k views! Tysm everyone! I am planning on posting a special chapter tomorrow (will not affect the main story) that is between 1-2k words or more. Expect fluff and smut lol! Anyways, here's today's chapter!

—————————————————————

Tae brought his hand up to to Jungkook's face and snapped his fingers loudly.

The alpha was shocked out of his daydreaming as he shook his head and focused on reality.

Jungkook shook Hoseok and Yoongi and they snapped out of their daydreaming as well.

"So what now?" Jimin asked Tae.

Tae shrugged. He hadn't thought about what to do after their dare- especially because they were trying to ignore the pounding upstairs, which had finally stopped.

"Well, it's pretty dark out so why don't you two stay the night? Don't want you two little pretty omegas getting snatched from the sidewalk, right?" Jungkook smirked at the two omegas, tilting his head slightly.

Tae sighed. Jungkook was right- it was dark and he had heard of omegas getting grabbed right off of the sidewalk at night.

"I mean, we have no other choice so why not," Tae shrugged.

Jimin looked at Tae with a confused look.

"Are you sure?"

Tae nodded as he looked at Jungkook.

"So, where will we sleep?" Tae pointed at Jimin, and then to himself.

Jungkook pretended to think to himself- it was obvious because he had his hand on his chin and his elbow high up in the air. He normally just looked down with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Let's all sleep in my room- it's the biggest room," Jungkook smiled proudly as the other two alphas rolled their eyes.

"Sure. I doubt Namjoon and Jin will be joining us, so we could fit all five of us in Jungkook's room," Hoseok nodded.

Jungkook motioned for everyone to follow him upstairs. When upstairs, he turned right down the hallway and opened a door to his left. It had a sign on it that said, "Jungcock's Room." Tae rolled his eyes at the sign as they walked in.

Tae was immediately hit in the face with Jungkook's scent- oak trees with an underlying hint of cinnamon and mint.

The room was a dark navy color, with a light brown wooden floor. His bed was pushed to the far top right corner of the room- a matching navy and grey striped comforter on the bed with two navy blue pillows. The walls were covered in video game posters and pictures of him and the other alphas. They were polaroid photos- and in every photo the alphas were making different faces.

Tae smiled to himself, finding it cute.

A large closet was on the right wall of the room. A dresser with cologne, deodorant, and a few spare socks on it was placed next to the large white closet door.

The far back wall was a huge glass window, leaving a view of the backyard- which had a pool- and a view of the sky.

On the left wall of the room was a large flat screen TV on top of a TV stand.

Jungkook went to his closet and pulled out a few blankets and pillows.

"You two omegas are free to use my bed- it's big enough for the two of you to share," Jungkook offered.

"A-ah it's okay I don't want to take your bed from you. You're already letting us stay here," Tae smiled gratefully.

"I insist- it would make me feel more comfortable knowing you had it," Jungkook scratched the back of his head a little embarrassed.

Tae knew he was going to keep insisting they use it, so he just sighed and nodded.

"Okay, thanks Kookie," Tae walked over to Jungkook, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning away blushing, and lying down on the alpha's bed.

The others in the room just stared, a little shocked, but also smirking.

Jungkook on the other hand, was turning a bit red. He cleared his throat nervously before giving some blankets to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Oh do you have anything I could use for pajamas?" Tae asked. "I hate sleeping in my day clothes."

Jungkook opened his drawer and pulled out a large white shirt.

"I think it'll be a little big on you, but you can use it."

Tae nodded and smiled.

"Thanks," Tae went to the bathroom that was down the hall from Jungkook's room, and changed. When he went back to the alpha's room, he was only wearing the oversized shirt and black boxers. Jungkook thought Tae looked cute and sexy at the same time.

The duality.

Jungkook thought as they all lied down- the two omegas in Jungkook's bed, and the alphas on the floor with blankets and pillows.

It wasn't long before they were all fast asleep, more content and happy then they had been in a long time.

———————————————————————

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Don't worry- tomorrow's special chapter should make up for it! Once again, i'm really happy I hit the 1k milestone- it's all thanks to you guys! See you tomorrow! I purple you! 💜