Chapter 47: Wheelbarrow

A/N: Sorry for the late update everyone! These next few chapters are just filler until the Christmas chapter! Also this book is basically just the adventures of the couples at this point, but it's cute and after I end it i'll make a sequel with a real plot!

Also have some Yoonseok;

—————————————————————

"Kookie!" Taehyung shook his boyfriend, the two in bed cuddling after coming home from the older's parent's house. Although Jungkook had fallen asleep soon after they started cuddling.

Taehyung glanced at his phone again; noon.

"Kookie get up!" Taehyung whined, shaking the sleeping male.

Finally Jungkook rubbed his eyes with a groan and sat up.

"Finally you lazy ass!" Taehyung pouted angrily.

Jungkook looked at the younger and cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Aish sorry Tae."

"It's okay. I was already up and so were the others. We were talking about having a fun day where we play games against each other- and just for fun!" Taehyung excitedly said as he clapped his hands.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Will I get to be on your team?"

"Of course!" Taehyung gave Jungkook a quick peck on the lips before giggling and rubbing downstairs.

"Hey get back here!" Jungkook sprinted after the boy.

When they got downstairs everyone was sitting on one of the couches in the living room, although Jimin was lying on the floor, which he always did.

Jungkook found Taehyung patting a spot next to him on the couch. The older walked over a picked Tae up, placing him on his lap. Taehyung blushed as he sat back and out his head on the other's chest.

"Did you tell Kook about what we were planning to do today?" Jimin asked Taehyung as he rolled around on the fluffy carpet.

Taehyung nodded with a smile.

"Why don't we get started then? We set everything up last night after you guys left," Namjoon tilted his head, Jin lying on him with his head in the alpha's lap.

"Good idea, let's get started! Oh, and if you didn't know already, the teams are your boyfriend," Jin sat up and stretched his arms.

"Boyfriends for us," Hoseok pointed between him, Jimin, and Yoongi. "But don't worry we'll just switch turns so it's still fair."

The boys all got dressed in very simple outfits, and for being early winter it wasn't that cold outside.

Each team had a color; Taekook had purple, Namjin had light blue, and Yoonminseok had yellow.

The omega's dressed in black leggings with a long sleeved shirt in their color along with sneakers. The alpha's did the same but wore sweatpants instead.

They all stood outside in their spacious backyard stretching.

"Alright, the first even is the wheelbarrow!" Hoseok exclaimed. "I will have my two handsome assistants demonstrate."

Yoongi and Jimin popped out from behind Hoseok, Jimin getting in the ground on all fours. Yoongi picked up Jimin's back legs so that he was walking on his hands.

"The way to do this is to pretend like you're pushing a wheelbarrow, although the person who is the wheelbarrow must crawl to the finish line with the support of their partner!" Hoseok explained.

Yoongi and Jimin got up and moved to the starting line.

The omega's were the wheelbarrows and the alpha's were the person carrying their feet.

(A/N: Just in case my description confused you this is what a wheelbarrow is with someone else)

"On your mark," Hoseok began, holding a rainbow flag to wave when they could start. "Get set, and.. go!"

Hoseok waved the flag as the alpha's picked up their partner's feet. Namjoon and Jin were immediately in the lead, their long limbs helping them. Although they didn't have much stamina and soon fell behind. Taehyung and Jungkook caught up, taking Namjin's place and getting ahead of the others. Although they were no match for Jimin and Yoongi. They had strength and flexibility, and it was obvious that them being a little shorter somehow helped them go faster.

Yoongi and Jimin crossed the finish line as the other teams collapsed, not even trying to get to the end.

"Yay we won!" Jimin jumped into Yoongi's arms.

"Nice job baby," Yoongi gave Jimin a kiss, the younger blushing.

"You guys did great!" Hoseok jogged over to the two and gave them both kisses.

"Oh, and you guys did good too!" Hoseok shouted at Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Ughhh my butt hurts," Taehyung whined.

"Sorry, was it last night?" Jungkook whispered, although he had a slight smirk on his face.

"Get up! We have another game set up!" Jimin yelled at the two couples lying there on the ground.

"Okay, coming," the four simultaneously replied.
———————————————————————
A/N: I liked this chapter, I thought it was cute! Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now i'm off to read other people's fan fictions. See you in the next chapter! I purple you! 💜