Chapter 46: Sticky

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday! I'm making up for it by updating today and updating Daegu's Knight! ☺️
—————————————————————

Jungkook woke up to birds chirping outside the window. He rolled over in the warmth of the bed, soon feeling small breaths hitting his arm.

He turned his head to see Taehyung sleeping next to him, red lips slightly parted and eyelashes gently rested against his pink cheeks.

Jungkook smiled and kissed the boy's forehead.

"Tae, wake up," Jungkook gently shook the boy's shoulder.

The latter stirred slightly before opening his eyes. He looked up and saw Jungkook, giving a boxy smile to him.

"Morning Kookie," Taehyung yawned and rubbed his eyes with his hand.

Jungkook smiled back, resting his head in his hand.

"Morning babe."

Taehyung sat up, wincing when he felt his back ache. He also curiously looked at his hand after rubbing his sore back.

"Um, Kook why am I sticky?" Taehyung asked, one eyebrow raised.

Jungkook's eyes opened widely. He realized that he had fallen asleep before cleaning him and Tae off.

"Shit, i'm sorry I forgot to clean us off last night. We ended up just falling asleep," Jungkook apologized to the omega, feeling guilty.

Taehyung just laughed.

"Don't be so upset about it Kookie. Just help me to the bathroom so we can shower, okay?"

Jungkook nodded and quickly got up, picking Tae up by the waist and wrapping his arms around the younger.

Once the two got in the bathroom, he put Tae on the toilet seat and turned on the water in the shower to get it to a good temperature.

The two got in once the water was hot enough, and helped clean each other off.

After the shower, the two got dressed in casual clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast. They were met with the smell of bacon and toast in the kitchen, seeing Jungkook's father cooking again and the mother squeezing fresh orange juice.

Jungkook's mother noticed the two boys standing in the doorway first.

"Morning boys! How did you sleep?"

Tae shyly looked down at his feet and blushed. Jungkook just awkwardly smiled.

"W-We slept great! Right Tae?"

"Yes we s-slept great Mrs. Jeon!" Taehyung smiled.

Mrs. Jeon smiled before returning back to the orange juice. The two boys took their seats at the dining room table, deciding to wait for their food away from Jungkook's parents so no questions would be asked.

"Wait, Jungkook you used lube and a condom last night, right?" Taehyung asked in a hushed voice.

Jungkook nodded as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well where did you get it?"

Jungkook gulped and started to feel his heartbeat quicken, sweat forming on his forehead.

"Well this is weird and embarrassing... But I found it in the bedside table," Jungkook blushed a little.

Taehyung blushed too, many questions running through his head. Unfortunately they couldn't be asked right then and there because Jungkook's parents came in with breakfast.

"Eggs, toast, bacon, and fresh orange juice! Let's eat!" Jungkook's father said happily, sitting down after giving everyone some food. They all ate breakfast happily and quickly too. It was so good they had to have seconds.

"Man im full," Jungkook sat back in his chair, rubbing his swollen stomach.

"Me too," Taehyung sighed, slumping back in his chair.

Jungkook's parents laughed.

"Oh, it's already 9:30? You two should be getting back," Mrs. Jeon said after checking her watch.

"Oh yeah we should get going," Jungkook stood up and gave his parents hugs and kisses.

"Bye Mom bye Dad!"

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Jeon!"

The two boys got in their car and drove back to the house, everyone inside still being asleep.

"Cuddle?" Taehyung asked, wanting to go up to their room and lie down for a bit.

"Sure baby."
———————————————————————
A/N: I busted so many UwUs I love me some fluff. Why did the guest room have lube and condoms though? I don't know, ask the author. Wait-. See you in the next chapter! I purple you! 💜