Kim Taehyung

This chapter is a bit triggering😅💜

*

Kim Taehyung POV

A day before the escape

Jeon Jeongguk

The only one I hate in the world is him, I do hate wolves, too for their nagging, needy, yet arrogant behavior but I hate him the most. May be it's because of his stinky scent. The only one wolf amongst all the wolves who stinks to me was Jeongguk.

I always thought I was different, while my other Vampire friends would tell me that Wolves " stink ", I used to find their scent alluring, especially Jeongguk's father A. K. A His Highness Alpha Kim Seokjin smelt more like flowers to me.
I was so confused as a child when I first met him during one of our meeting, so I looked around in books and found out about the ranks and that only omegas can smell sweet to Vampires and Wolves both because they are universal breeders, then why does a certified alpha smell so good? I thought maybe there was some problem with the Alpha, but when I met other Wolves, the Head Alphas of their respective packs, they all smelt so delicious. I ignored it, and stopped thinking about it. Until one day..

I was ten years old, and me and my dad used to visit my grandparents every summer holiday and stay in their mansion which looked like a century old haunted house, but I used to like it. One night I got up because of extreme pain in my stomach, I was really thirsty. I ran towards the kitchen which was downstairs in my pajamas and rummaged in the fridge for some frozen blood.

'Tae Tae what are you looking for?', an old beautiful maid walked towards me with a bowl of warm blood. She knew about my late night cravings and always boiled some blood for me at night, but that one night was different.

I snatched the bowl from her hand and drank the blood with utmost pleasure savoring every drop of the thick red liquid. I grinned at her showing my bloody teeth as she wiped the excess blood from my lips.

But I wanted more, without thinking I lunged for her neck and tore her skin with my sharp teeth, but I did not drink the blood, I started to eat the flesh which smelt so delicious and juicy. I could not stop my self as I tore her flesh and broke her bone and sat in that puddle of blood devouring my meal.

For some time I had forgotten who I was, just drowned in the scent of blood when I saw my dad staring at me as he stood frozen in front of me, I looked at him and saw my reflection in his eyes, and for the very first time I was scared of my self. My blue Pajamas were drenched in blood while my mouth had expanded with sharp white teeth protruding.

'I didn't do this daddy I am so sorry', I cry and wrap my bloody hands around my father, he picked me up and said in my ears soothing me and he patted on my back, dont cry baby, daddy with take care of it, you will be safe'.

I look outside the private jet staring at the beautiful cotton clouds and concentrate on the upcoming events rather than think about the past.
I try to look happy when I see my friends looking at me worried when they enter my private room. The plane is divided in two rooms, one for me, and one for my two idiot friends.

Hosoek and Yoongi, the two seniors of my school were the only one to not think of me as the Weird Vampire boy. No one in school knew about my secret except for my dad, but they somehow knew I was different from them. Yoongi and Hoseok found me wierd too, but always said I was unique. I bet they used to say that to me to not let my self esteem drop.

They were my only real friends in school and now renowned scientists who work under me at our Synthetic Blood Making Company Bangtan , though they are much older than me they treat me as if I was their age, and used to baby me all my school life.

And now here I stand with my Hyung by my side, in front of the gates of the Purple House, which is located at the border of the two worlds, the place where centuries ago the Vampires and Wolves decided what part of Earth was their.
I sometimes wonder how did they decide? Did they play rock paper scissors?

The doors are opened by a young Beta male, just like always, and we bow to eachother and shake hands before I enter the House.

My father stopped attending such meetings right after I turned seventeen telling me as I am going to be the successor of the Vampire Throne I should learn everything about the government without his help.

we follow the Butler as he leads us to our rooms ,he takes me to my room, the room where I used to stay while my dad used to attend meetings, and tells me to take some rest and freshen up. He tells me the Royal Family is waiting for me at the Grand Council Room before leaving me alone in my room.

After taking a long cold shower and dressing up in my favourite black Gucci suit I try to find Hoseok and Yoongi by their scents, to every other Vampire or Omega wolf they would smell like flowers(basic scent of every Vampire) to me they smelt like delicious food, I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about eating them from time to time .

I find them in a room wrapped around eachother fast asleep, I smile as I quietly close the door and walk away. Those two don't need to attend the meeting anyways.
*

To be continued