Monster in my house

Jimin's pov

'You are clean Jimin, no diseases no pregnancies nothing!', Hoseok said as he did my full body check up.

'That's a relief really,'

'Why have you been sleeping around ?',

'Yeah you can say that'

After meeting up with Hoseok and Yoongi for my check up i drive my self home in my second hand car. After practice with Taemin for our next performance i had thought about getting my weekly check up done.

While on the ride home, i listen to a song " i still want you" by a popular band called"Beyond the scene" on the radio and let my thoughts drift away to my Vampire Prince or CEO Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung is my secret boyfriend now, secret because till now we haven't told anyone about us, he wanted to tell the whole world about it, print it in the newspapers, talk about it in press conferences, but i told him to keep a secret, i told him i still need time before he spreads the news of our relationship, the real reason is that i am kinda scared that someone might notice that i am not a Vampire and my secret of being an Omega will get out putting me in a big problem, the fact that what i did, that is run away from my homeland and date a Vampire is punishable by death, makes my body shiver. But i can't undo whatever i did, all i can do is hide , and find out a way to get out of this mess before someone finds out.

I am in love with Tae that i can't deny , he has this pull towards me that even if he is a Vampire, somehow i know he won't hurt me. Its a different feeling altogether, when he looks at me, it feels like i am the only one alive for him, like this world does not exist , he makes me feel special , when we kiss, i can feel him pouring all his love in that kiss. It feels like he knows that i am not a Vampire, and yet, for that same reason he hasn't asked me about it, i like that about him, he does not ask questions that i don't want to answer.

But i know this relationship won't last, someday i will have to leave him, I am an Omega, and he is a Vampire, and how much ever i try to deny it, we are never meant to be, some day he will find his soulmate., a beautiful Vampire, with whom he wouldn't have to hide his relationship, he can love him or her freely, with no constraints, have a real family. Then i will slowly drift away from his life, it will hurt, but i will get used to it, i did not run away from my homeland to fall for a Vampire.

For some reason though thinking about Tae with someone else makes my blood boil.

As i reach my apartment in the building i find it already open, i silently walk inside looking around for any kind of burglar .

'Hello? Who ever is in there come out now, or i am calling the cops!!', I shout in the darkness as i try to find the switch to switch on the lights, fish out my phone and dial Taehyung's number, after so many weeks i know he is stronger than the cops around here.

'Ring!! Ring!!', wait what? why is Tae's phone ringing here?

There right in the middle of the hall, i see Taehung sitting on my blue couch, grinning at me with blood decorating his face and his expensive suit.

'Don't switch on the lights baby i like the darkness more', he says in a deep voice as he approaches me at a slow pace, as if i am a prey he is going to prance at. He presses me against the wall , leaning he whispers ,'Where have you been?'

'N-no where, just got back from practice, i sent a picture of me with Taemin remember?', i shudder.

'Don't lie to me Jiminie, i just came from his place', he says as he licks my lower lip.

This is turning me on, and terrifying me,'W-Why would you go to his place?', a moan escapes my lips as his hands grip my hips firmly, making me hop and wrap my legs around his waist, with blood all over his face he looks sexy and demonic at the same time.

'Oh, you see Jiminie, i hurt him', he says chuckling, as he licks my neck , biting the skin, bruising the spot.His scent is too much to handle, for a second i dont care why he is here, all i need is his mouth to devour me, and make me his. I grind my hips against his clothed dick and try to process what he said.

'S-stop j-joking Tae', i whisper , its not even my heat, yet my body releases slick making my lower body wet and ready for him. That's the kind of control he has over me.

'I am not joking, he is dead baby!'

That's when i realize what happened, 'What did you just say?' , i try to push him away as i grasp the situation at hand, Kim Taehyung is clearly drunk, i can smell it, and his mouth isn't just smeared with blood but some other substance too.

'No-No baby, no escaping now, i was getting so bored in that party, and you were having fun with that boy? You have been a bad boy who needs to be punished accordingly', He rips of my shorts, and my pink shirt giving me open mouth kisses all over my chest and torso, while his hands open my legs, as he pushes two fingers in my slick hole.

'S-stop Taehyung, i don't wanna do it!!', my voice quivers as i feel his fingers move inside me.'That's what you say, but your pretty pink hole says otherwise!!', he adds another finger making me almost scream. Without realizing i cum hard, i look in his eyes as he bends down and licks all the cum ,mixing it with the blood that sticks to his face, for the first time, without protection he pulls out his thick cock from his pants and thrusts it inside me, giving me no room to adjust, i scream his name , cumming all over again. He growls with a sense of pride as he makes me cum again and again , almost fainting from the exhaustion. I don't know when i close my eyes, drowning my senses in his scent.

This man, will be the death of me.....

/NAnother smut chapter!!! Was it better than last time??

/N
Another smut chapter!!! Was it better than last time??

I guys my exams have started so I won't be updating for a while, love you all💜💜