I slept with the Vampire Prince

Park Jimin's pov

I remember reading those romantic erotic novels where the protagonist one day gets up to find herself beside someone and don't remember sleeping with them.

That's exactly what happened with me with a plot twist.

I knew what had happened, I wasn't unconscious or anything, I had kissed him, stripped his clothes off, made him fuck me, then sleep beside him, not allowing him to leave me. But I wasn't the one to blame.

It's all his fault.

Call me childish I don't care, but my heat was near, why did he have to drop by in the middle of the night to meet me, he could have met me in the morning, and now here I am, checking on the stick if I am pregnant or not in my bathroom, while the intruder, the one I had sex with, none other than Kim Taehyung, the CEO of the biggest synthetic blood producing company and the Vampire Prince sleeps soundly in my room butt naked with no care in the world.

When I got up in the morning , my body was still paining, the heat hadn't receded, if anything, it hit me ten times more than before, if not me, my body was hungry for sex with the gorgeous man who slept beside me. I got up from my bed limping my way towards my drawer of medicines and gulped down an estrus suppressant pill, in the next ten minutes I felt relief wash through my body.

I internally jumped with joy in the bathroom when I found out I was not pregnant.
I quickly took a shower allowing the water to wash away all the sticky white substance off my body. I wear a gray sweater and looses shorts and get ready to go to my college.

_________________________________________________________________

"that was perfect , and that's a wrap, class dismissed, i will see you all tomorrow here at the same time as today,have a great day everyone!!"

I sit down on the floor catching my breath, today's day was exhausting, already i was tired from last night's... adventures , I could not allow my reputation as the best student of the class be ruined ,even though my whole body ached the whole time, i did not show it .

"hey! Jimin some one is waiting for you outside", a classmate of mine named Hyuna told me. Her friend,Sunmi kept giggling as if it was something funny.

"its not just anyone Jiminie, the hottest vampire in existence is waiting for you ",Sunmi said,starry eyed.

"Who?" ,i wipe the sweat dripping down my face as i pack my bag and walk outside the dance studio to find out, and there he was, the one guy who is responsible for my sore ass, none other than Kim Taehyung.He leans over a streetlight grinning back at me as he notices me approaching him. He is wearing simple blue ripped denim Jeans with a blue Gucci shirt covered by a Chanel black leather Jacket making him look expensive in front of my grey sweater and loose shorts.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just thought i would get to know the guy who was riding me last night, so that if he is interested i would invite him on an afternoon date and then allow him to ride me again", he says with a boxy grin plastered on his face.

That was one hell of a cheesy line, but that makes me smile and i nod telling him i wont mind going on a date with him. We start walking towards a near by cafe that i know off, continuing with our conversation.

"By the way, my name is Kim Taehyung", he says

"Why did you come to my house last night?", i ask totally ignoring his introduction.

"i thought you would tell me your name first, but since i know it i wont get offended that you did not tell me your name, and answer your question, i saw you on stage, wanted to know about you, asked about you to some dancers backstage and that's how i landed on your door step,"he said in one breath "though i didn't expect to sleep with you last night, but as someone said, what you don't expect turns out to be the best thing in the world"

"and who said that?" this guy is funny.

"Someone definitely said it, but i don't know the name so i guess i will say me?",he says, making me laugh.

We reach the cafe and sit on a table far from the crowd in a corner. He orders one blood smoothie while i order plain water. When the waiter looks at me with a weird expression i tell him, i have these new blood capsules that came in the market and that i want to try them out.

When he gets our drinks i mix the supposedly blood capsule in it , which only looks and smells like blood but tastes like lemonade making other vampires think i am drinking normal blood.

Through conversations i find out Taehyung is a cute and funny boy who likes all the love and attention that i give him. We both go to my place after the date and start off from where we left off last night. Thankfully, unlike last night i had taken my birth control pill and had my heat in control which meant even if we have some kind of a soul bond between us, we ain't having any children which means we wont be bonded unless i want to.

I really don't understand the whole concept of soulmates in this Vampire world, back home, both partners know if a soul bond is formed between them, and to bind it, they mark each other , that is biting each other . Over here, if someone has a soul bond with me, i wouldn't even know about it, unless i have unprotected sex and have kids with him. What logic is this?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N

A fluff chapter with an abrupt ending.... *cringing at my own writing*
PS. Jimin doesn't know Taehyung has a soul bond with him