Dizzy

Taehyung POV

I went to meet up with Hoseok and Suga to get some answers from them first before going to my room,i had to tell them about my plans.. before going to the meeting with the council members.

'and you guys knew about it?'

'Yes we did, but how did you get to know about him'

'long story, and in the end He is my soon-to-be-husband'

Hoseok spilled his blood wine all over his grey shirt, 'SOON-TO-BE-WHAT?'

'I haven't asked him still'

'Are you out of your fucking brains Kim Taehyung? You are making the same mistake as your father did, what are you going to do after that huh? leave him? make him pregnant and let him die, just like your fathe-?' before he could finish the sentence Taehyung punched his face hard,'I would never do that, its not even my fault anyways, you guys got him here, all this "mess " is your fault, and don't get my father into this he didn't let his mate die , he made you what you are, gave you a lab to do your stupid experiments, or you would have been starving right now'.

'Hey !! don't you talk about my mate that way!Its because of HIM, YOU are still alive, and your stupid brother is still alive, had your dad not given us that so-called "science Lab", half of the were world and Vampire world would have been dead by now, Your precious FATHER would have been dead by now, and how is it our fault? we needed someone to try out our experiments on, its all on you this time Taehyung, you made the "mess" now you will clean it up', Yoongi holds my arm dangerously tight, his once gummy teeth sharp and pointy, as he stands between his injured mate and his best friend, ready to attack. I place my drink on the table and get up from my seat,' I WILL NOT leave him, if he says yes to me, we are going to run away , i will frame our death in the airplane and everything go back to just the way it was'.

I walk towards the door, then look back at them, Suga helping Hoseok to sit on the couch , ' sorry for behaving that way, and thanks, thank you for bringing him here, he gave my life a new meaning to live, thank you for protecting his identity for so long', i smile at them.

'He helped us too you know, he is a nice guy, i am glad he met someone like you, someone who will love him for him', Hoseok smiles. I see them one last time before walking out the room towards the meeting hall, all the council members must be waiting for me.

The meeting was the usual boring stuff, if only dad was here, he would have taken care of it, but he wasn't so I had to leave my Jimin alone in that room and go and attend that stupid meeting, for the first time in my life, Jeongguk wasn't present there, his father had taken his place.
Strange.

Triggering, smut ahead!!

Dizzy, that's how the scent makes me feel.

Jimin's scent was all over the room, his scent always reminded me of my favorite flower, lavender.

The king size bed was piled up with my clothes, with Jimin sitting in between them and smiling at me, he looked so sensual wearing my white shirt and nothing else.
He was in his heat, I could feel that. His body was glowing and his lips gotten even more plump than they already were, so kissable. I walked towards him on the bed and placed my lips on his making him moan loudly, his scent coated mine while his hands knotted in my hair as he deepened the kiss.
My kitten must be hungry for me.

My hands tore of the shirt he was wearing and grabbed his narrow waist pulling him towards me, letting him wrap his legs around my waist.
My mouth traveled down his jaw and neck, biting softly and sucking the spot, watching his skin turn blue from the assault of my mouth, if only I could sink my teeth in his beautiful neck while I am inside him, he will be mine, forever, but I need his permission for it.

But that's for later, when he is not in his heat, I don't want to pressure him now, of course he will say yes to anything I want right now, but I want to do it properly, with a ring and everything. Tomorrow on my birthday, I will ask him to marry me, and when he says yes, I will seal it with the bite mark.
I smile on his skin thinking about it, the future looks glorious in my eyes, us running away from this world, living on our island, our sweet happily ever after.
He moans loudly as my mouth reaches his pretty pink cock, I give it a suck before trailing my tongue towards his gaping slick covered hole, his fluids drenching his thighs, i lick it all savoring each drop. He mewls even louder when my tongue dives inside him, tasting him, drinking his tasty fluids. Without warning my fingers join my tongue not letting him adjust to it as i thrust them in and out of him making him quiver under me, his body is covered in a healthy coat of sweat making him look even sexier than he already is, he cums heavily squirting all over my hand, i quickly replace my fingers and tongue with my condom covered cock as i let him ride his orgasm. i don't want any young from him now, not when we aren't mated, maybe later.

'Taehyungaah! That's too much-', Jimin moans, while i ride his plump ass spanking him occasionally loving the jiggle it makes.

Three times, he cums three times before i growl loudly near his ear and cum inside him, he sits on me bouncing his plump ass as he cums again, his slick now all over the bed sheets, drenching almost all of my clothes with it. I slide out of him and take of the dirty condom throwing it away in some corner, i will take care of that later.

'You make me wild everytime baby', Jimin says sleepily giving me a weak smile, i snuggle in his arms as we drift of to sleep drowning in eachother's scents.

Smut over

At night I can feel him getting away from, escaping from my arms, I open my eyes slowly without letting him know as I see him walk over to the cabinet and pull out a bottle of pills, he pours some water in a glass and gulps down one of the pills.

Heat suppressors.

I try not to move as he slides back in my arms.

I want to get away from this place, away from my home, and live with jimin, and I want to help him through his heats, and I never want him to take those pills.

I am really bad at writing smut, i don't know why i even write it, i should just skip the part.