3

"n-no...dev, i told you when i would be back. no? it's not-"
corey stopped talking, gulping.
"devyn? dev?" he said.

corey growled, shoving his phone into his pocket. elton looked over at him, pretending he hadn't heard the entire conversation.
"she hung up." corey mumbled.

elton nodded.
"i'm sorry about that..." elton said. corey cracked a half smile, shrugging.
"it's not your fault, elton...i'm sure she'll call back." corey said softly.
elton nodded.

corey grabbed the t.v remote, desperate to change the topic.
"how about we see what channels we have." he said. elton stared towards the t.v, watching the movies and shows go by.
"how about 'the walking dead'?" elton asked, turning to the younger.

"never seen it."

elton's gasped.
"we're watching it then."

as they began to watch the episode, corey coked his head slightly.
he curled himself closer to elton, the sight of the different zombies putting him off slightly.

as time went on, corey placed his head on elton's shoulder, as elton wrapped his arm behind the younger.
they pressed their bodies together, taking in each others heat under the blankets.

as corey wiggled against elton, the older felt a warm feeling in his chest. the smiled to himself, resting his head on top of corey's.

unfortunately, their moment was cut short by a knock at the door.
neither of the two wanted to get up, but elton knew he had to. sighing, he stood up and out of bed.

elton went and opened the door, seeing the pair of men outside their room.
"we've been trying to text you, about dinner?"

"shit, oh shit- yeah." elton stuttered.
he turned back to corey.
"core? i know we were enjoying this, but we're going to hurry out for dinner before we lose our reservation."

corey gave him a small pout, but rolled out of the comfortable bed as well.
"alright, let's go then."
elton smiled, putting an arm around corey's back to pat it.

"don't worry, we can watch something on netflix together when we get back anyways."