1

im actually excited about this one because its filled with tEA and its emotional and fuCk
also, since my bb is feeling sick, i posted this a lil early just for her ❤️
@-fam5isthebestfam-

elton and corey sat together on the plane, sam and colby a few rows behind them.
unfortunately, in elton and corey's case, a man was seated between them, fast asleep.

both elton and corey wished they could've gotten seating together.
honestly, the fact that they were still in the same row had amazed elton. he booked the trip almost spontaneously.

elton had about a million quesions for corey, wanting to catch up with all he had missed in corey's life desperately.
corey, felt the same. he knew elton had been through a lot recently, and wanted to make sure the man was okay. they hadn't gotten to much one-on-one talking time since elton forst reached out for corey.

"hey, corey..." elton finally spoke up, catching the attention of his friend.
corey turned to look at him.

giggling, elton went to pretend he elbowed the man. corey bit his lip, smirking.

"watch me.."

corey began to whisper-sing his verse from "we love our friends", exaggerating his facual expressions and pumping his shoulders up and down.
as he did so, he man shifted, and both elton and corey felt their hearts drop.

they turned away, praying they hadn't woken the man up.

elton looked back, making a noise to get corey to understand the coast was clear. the younger grinned back, shaking his head softly.

things get spicy in this book btw