Chapter 8: Russian Roulette

Song Quote: Migraine
"I am not as fine as I seem
Pardon, me for yelling and telling you green gardens
Are not what's growing in my psyche, it's a different me"
~~~

You drove up to the house and parked the car in Hank's driveway.
You turn around to the little puppy who was fast asleep you decided to leave the heater on and not wake the puppy.

You walk up the porch and knock on the door and immediately the door opens to reveal Connor.

"Connor? What are you doing inside? I don't expect Hank to let you in willingly" You joked upon seeing the android sent by cyberlife.

"Hello (Y/n), I had to get in by other ways as Hank is currently incapacitated" He replied opening the door wider allowing you to enter.

Your eyes land on Hank who is passed out on the ground with a gun and whiskey spilt near him You look around the room and finally notice the broken window "so that's what he meant by 'other ways'" your question answered.

You walk into the kitchen and hover over the Lieutenant "Holy shit Hank" You muttered before adding "Dude at least pass out in your bed" you joked to yourself.

Connor kneels next to Hank looking like he's analyzing him or something.

"How long has he been out?" You ask him and he responds "He was like that when I arrived I thought he was dying" Connor told you with worry in his voice.
Upon closer inspection you saw he was just too drunk he passed out "He'll be fine, just gotta sober him up" you tell Connor and stand up to go clean up the spilt whiskey.

You watch as Connor asked Hank "Lieutenant?" And proceeds to lightly pat Hank's cheek as a way to earn a response from the Lieutenant earning silence.

"Wake up, Lieutenant!" Connor insisted raising his voice a bit louder.Hank waking out of unconsciousness but not entirely bought himself a harder slap on the face from Connor.

"It's me, Connor!" The Android shouted at Hank who stirred in his sleep grumbling.
Connor then grabs Hanks arm pulling him up and telling him "I'm going to sober you up for your own safety".

Hank protests yelling "Hey! Leave me alone you fuckin' android!"
As if not listening to him Connor informs him "I have to warn you, this may be unpleasant"

Hank looks at Connor in the face seeming a bit disoriented he yells "Get the fuck outta my house!"
Connor then proceeds to inform Hank as he pulls him off the ground draping Hanks arm over his shoulder "I'm sorry, Lieutenant,but I need you"

Hank sways a bit in Connors grip looking still a bit drunk and Connor states in a calm voice "Thank you in advance for your cooperation"

Standing up fully Hank yells slurring a bit "Hey! Get the fuck outta here!" He sways a bit in Connors arm causing Connor to have to pull him back up earning a big slur like grizzly bear roar in return.
"And what the hell is (Y/n) doing here?!" Hank asked while slurring his sentence.
You step out of the way but you decide to follow the two curious of what they are doing.

"Sumo! Attack!" Hank calls for his dog only to gain one bark.
"Good dog..." Hank praises sumo as he is being escorted to the bathroom by Connor.
"Attack!" He yells again but no reply this time.

Connor leans Hank face first against the wall and you stand by watching what's unfolding in front of you.
"Fuck,I think I'm going to be sick..." Hank mutters into the wall as Connor opens the bathroom door then grabs Hank again.

"Ah! Leave me alone, you asshole! I'm not going anywhere..." he whines in protest grabbing the door frame as Connor tries to drag him into the bathroom only to let go shortly after.