Chapter 5

A month went by with Rosalie and Harry, who after their trip to Diagon Alley, went back to the Dursleys.  Harry got the bedroom next to hers, which made them close. Violet, Rosalie owl, sat at the Window. Over the last month, Rosalie read, A History of Magic,  as well as a few of her other books, the three subject she found interesting, was Defense Against the Dark Art, Potions and Transfiguration.

It was the last day of August and Harry took it upon himself to ask Vernon if he could take them to Kings Cross Station tomorrow. Harry entered Rosalie's room after his talk with Vernon.    "What did Uncle Vernon say?" Rosalie asks as Harry sat down on her bed. "He said, he'll take us but he says there is no such thing as platform nine and three-quarters." Harry said

"Maybe there is and Muggles doesn't know about it." Rosalie says to Harry as she put some food into Violets cage. She was busy packing the last few things she wants to take with her to Hogwarts. 

Rosalie sat in her bed, later that night. The Dursley's went to sleep already but Rosalie could not sleep, she was too nervous to sleep, so she sat reading Hogwarts : A history. Before she knew it the sun had risen and she stood up from her bed, putting the book into the trunk. She pulled on the clothes she had laid out. It was a flannel shirt that Harry gave to her, a white dress and a pair of brown, hand me down shoes that one of the neighbors daughters gave Rosalie.

 It was a flannel shirt that Harry gave to her, a white dress and a pair of brown, hand me down shoes that one of the neighbors daughters gave Rosalie

Rosalie and Harry loaded their trunks into the Dursleys car. They sat with the owl cages on their laps as Uncle Vernon drove towards Kings Cross Station. At the station, they unloaded the trunks and Uncle Vernon made a comment about Platform nine and three quarters. Not that Rosalie was listening. 

Harry was bout to walk up to one of the guards when Rosalie grabbed his arm. "What are you doing?" She questions him. "Asking the guard for help." Harry stated. "Harry, he is a muggle he wouldn't know about the platform." Rosalie said and Harry nodded.

Suddenly Rosalie caught sight of two familiar red heads, they looked to be with their family. " -- packed with Muggles, of course --" The woman's voice travels towards them. Rosalie grabbed Harry's arm and they started to follow the family of red heads.

"All right, Percy, you first." The woman said and a boy, Percy stepped forward, Rosalie watched as the boy vanished behind all the people. "Fred, you next." The woman said. "I'm not Fred, I'm George," Said the familiar red haired boy. "Honestly, Woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry, George, dear." Their mother says. "Only joking, I'm Fred." Fred said and off he went, calling his twin to hurry up, which he did because seconds later he disappeared.

"Excuse me," Harry walked up to the woman "Hello, dears, first time at Hogwarts?" She asked and Harry and Rosalie nodded, "It's Ron's new, too." The woman said and pointed towards the last and younger boy, who looked Harry and Rosalie's age. He was tall, thin, and gangling, with freckles, big hands and feet, and a long nose.