Chapter 81

They moved to the stairs and sat down on it

They moved to the stairs and sat down on it. "Did you know that you could look into his mind?" Harry asked Rose. "No. It explains everything now, why I'm able to feel the Horcruxes and you can hear them,' Rose said looking down at her hands. Harry reached out and grabbed her hands.

"We know what we have to do," Harry said and Rose nodded. "I suspect Ron and Hermione are waiting somewhere for us," Rose said and Harry agreed. They stood up and walked out of the office, Harry still had Rose's hand in his.  As they walked down the hall they walked over books and papers scattered on the ground.

They rounded a corner and saw Hermione and Ron sitting on the stairs. They walked down towards them and Hermione turned around to look at them.  "Where have you two been?" Hermione questioned them standing up, Ron followed Hermione's movement.

"We thought you went to the forest," Ron said. "We're going there now," Rose answered, Ron and Hermione stared at them in disbelieve. "Are you mad? No," Ron said, Rose knew he meant well. Rose and Harry continued to walked down the stairs. "You can't give yourselves up to him," Ron said to Rose and Harry.  They stopped at the top of the stairs. "What is it?" Hermione asked asked them.  "What is it you know?"

"There's a reason I can hear them, and Rose can feel them . . . the Horcruxes. I think we've known for a while. And I think you have too,"  Harry said to Hermione. Harry and Rose were now looking at their two friends. "I'll go with you," Hermione said, starting to cry as she walked towards them.  "No, kill the snake. Kill the snake and then it's just him," Rose said. Hermione rushed forward and hugged them.

Rose and Harry gave their friends one more look and then they walked down the stairs.  They made their way out of the castle and into the courtyard, well what was left of it anyway. they then proceeded to go to the Forbidden Forest.  They stoped walking when they were deep into the forest. Harry reached into his pocket and took out the Golden Snitch. It looked like it was engrave. I open at the close

"We're ready to die," Rose and Harry said together. Harry brought the snitch up to his lips and kissed it. It started to open and out of it came the Resurrection Stone. Harry held his hand under it as Rose held her hand over it. The took each others hands, with the Resurrection stone between their hands.

They closed their eyes and when they opened it, they saw four people smiling at them. Their Father, their mother along with Sirius and Remus.  Their mother held out her hands and they walked forward. But when they tried to touch her, their hands went right through hers.

"You two have been so brave, sweethearts," Their mother said to them. "Why are you here?" Harry questioned them.  "All of you?" Rose said as she and Harry looked at the four people they loved.  "We never left," their mother said to them.  Rose and Harry nodded. "Does it hurt? Dying?" Harry asked Sirius. "Quicker than falling asleep," Sirius answered them.

"You are nearly there," They father said to them "We're sorry. We never wanted any of you to die for us. And, Remus, your son . . . " Rose said looking towards Remus. "Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. One day he'll understand," Remus said to Rose.  "You'll stay with us?" Harry asked as he and Rose looked between everyone.
"Until the end," James answered them nodding.  "And he won't be able to see you?" Rose asked them. "No," Sirius said to her.