Chapter 51

Year five

Order of the Phoenix

About two weeks into her stay with Tonks, Rose learned how to control her Metamorphagus abilities

About two weeks into her stay with Tonks, Rose learned how to control her Metamorphagus abilities. Tonks decided she wanted to teach Rose the other advantages of Metamorphagus.

So now Rose was with Tonks at Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. Dumbledore had apparently told Tonks to take Rose here instead of back to the Dursleys. Rose stood staring at the building. Tonks nudged her and she entered, at the end of the hall she saw a door, that leads into what looked like the kitchen.

Rose entered the kitchen and instantly saw Sirius Black and Remus Lupin smiling at her. "Sirius, Remus," She smiled as she went to hug them. "Rose, it is good to see you again," Sirius said to hid Goddaughter.

That was weeks ago, and Rose has been staying with Sirius and Remus. The order of the Phoenix, a secret society started by Dumbledore held their meeting in the kitchen every other knight, Rose did not ask what they were talking about, because she knows they will eventually tell her.

It was early one morning and Rose had the day off. Tonks was busy so she didn't have to get up early to her lessons. But she was woken up by loud voices. Rose sat up in her bed, the voices continued to argue.

It confused Rose because at the moment it was only her and Sirius in the house since Remus told her last night that he would go buy them food in the morning.

Rose pulled on her bathrobe over her pyjamas and walked down the stairs. "Sirus Orion Black! Will you keep it down, this is my first day off from my lessons and I wanted to sleep," Rose says entering the kitchen in search of Sirius.

"Look at what you did James," A voice said and Rose slowly turned to face the people behind her. They were all standing near the backdoor of the kitchen. Rose stared at them wide-eyed as she recognized them. She didn't understand how the five fifteen-year-olds were here in the kitchen. James Potter, Lily Evens or Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew

"SIRIUS!" Rose yelled over her shoulder, her voice travelling up the stairs. "He Evans, do you have a twin?" Rose stared at the younger version of her father. "No, I don't," Replied the younger version of her mother.

"PADFOOT! Get your ass down here. Now!" Rose yelled again. "Sirius, I think she's talking to you," Younger Remus said and Rose looked at him. Rose turned when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What is it, Rose?" Sirius asked her as he walked up to her. "Rose? What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," Younger Sirius flirted with Rose. Rose glared at the younger version of her godfather.

Rose watched as the older version of her godfather turns towards his younger self. "How are they here?" Sirius asked turning to Rose. "I don't know, why don't you ask them?" Rose said to him.

"Why don't we sit down?" Sirius asked them, they nodded and sat at the tables. "Rose, why don't you make some coffee," Sirius suggested and Rose did as he asked. Rose finished the coffee and set them in front of each of them before she sat down next to the older Sirius.