Chapter 60

It was the first day of Easter Holiday and Rose still hasn't talked to Ron, Hermione or Harry

It was the first day of Easter Holiday and Rose still hasn't talked to Ron, Hermione or Harry. She still attends the DA meeting but she mostly stays in the back, and when the meetings are over she leaves before they can corner her.

There were six weeks left before they start their exams and Rose was in full study mode. She would occasionally see Hermione setting up study schedules for her and the boys. She even left one for Rose on Rose's bed. It did come in handy.

There was a notice on the Gryffindor board the day before the end of the holiday. Rose stood in front of it as she read it.

Rose looked down the list and found her name

Rose looked down the list and found her name. Her appointment was on Monday, at Half past three, just after Harry's appointment. She would be going just as her Ancient Runes class ends.

The Easter Holiday ended and Rose did her morning subject and some of her afternoon subject before she made her way towards Professor McGonagall's office, just as Harry stepped out.

Harry looked at Rose as he walked out. He looked like he wanted to say something but Professor McGonagall called Rose in. Rose entered and the first thing she saw was Umbridge sitting in one of the student desks, dressed in all pink, and she had a clipboard in front of her

"Sit down Miss Potter," McGonagall said and Rose sat down, ignoring Umbridge completely. "Well, Miss Potter, this meeting is to talk over any career ideas you might have and to help you decided which subjects you should continue into sixth and seventh year," McGonagall said as Rose sat down. "Have you any thoughts about what you would like to do after you leave Hogwarts?"

"I was thinking about going into the medical direction, like a healer or maybe even a nurse," Rose said and McGonagall nodded. "That would take top marks in your selected subject, which I'm sure you would get. Being a healer is a lot of work," McGonagall said and Rose nodded understanding.

"I suspect you'll want to know what subject you will need to take?" McGonagall asked. "Yes, I know Potions is one of them," Rose said and McGonagall nodded.

"As far as my knowledge goes for becoming a healer, you must at least have five N.E.W.T.s with high marks of either 'Outstanding' or 'Exceeds Expectations' at Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology, Charms and DADA," McGonagall said.