Chapter 45

+Saturday Night+

+Saturday Night+

Rose sat in the Gryffindor common room reading a book she found in the library. It was already Saturday and Harry told her that Sirius wanted to talk to them.

"Rose?" Harry asked walking down the steps that lead to the boys' dorms.

"I'm here," Rose said looking up, they weren't on talking terms since Harry is still ignoring her, but for the sake of Sirius, they will keep up appearances.

"Have you seen Sirius?" Harry asked her.

"Nope," Rose said, shaking her head as she went back to reading.

Rose looked up and saw Harry picking up the Daily prophet and reading the article about himself. He threw the paper in the fire when suddenly they heard a 'psst' sound they turned to the fire and saw Sirius' face, in the cole of the fireplace.

"Hi, Padfoot," Rose whispered smiling at Sirius who smiled back at her.

"How are you two doing?" He asked them

"We're fine," Rose said not giving away that they are not talking to one another.

"Harry did you or did you not put your name in the cup?" Sirius asked Harry.

"I promise, Sirius I didn't put my name in the cup," Harry says, Rouse could see Sirius nod give a slight nod, saying that he believes Harry.

"Tell me about your dream," Sirius said to Harry. Harry told Sirius about his dream while Rose sat on the couch. She suddenly heard footsteps coming from the boys' dorms.

"Harry someone's coming," Rose says as she sat up straight, looking towards the stairs.

Harry quickly stood up and turned around, his back towards the fire, as he watched the person coming down the steps. It was Ron, who came walking down the steps.

"I heard talking," Ron said as he looked between Rose and Harry.

"You're probably imagining it. It wouldn't be the first time" Harry said to Ron and Rose rolled her eyes knowing that Harry wasn't helping the situation much.

"Yeah your probably practising for your next interview," Ron said walking up the steps, away from the two of them

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight Harry." Rose said walking to the girl dorm.

She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Rose slowly walked between the graves. She was in a graveyard, but one she has never been in before, in person that is, but it was one she visited before in a dream.

She saw a large mansion in the distance, but that still didn't give her a clue to where she was. She continued to walk around until she came upon a grave that had a grim reaper statue standing in front of it. She walked closer and read the name.