Chapter 7

Rosalie could hardly believe that she had been at Hogwarts for two months. Her friendship with Hermione became stronger, she and Harry, talked from time to time but Ron didn't like Hermione all that much, so usually Rosalie hangs out with Harry and Ron when Hermione is in the library.

On Halloween morning Rosalie woke up early. Entering the Great Hall the smell of baking pumpkin entered her nose. Breakfast flew by and it was time for Charms. Professor Flitwick announced that they were ready to learn how to make objects fly.

"Now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practising. Swish and flick." Professor Flitwick said and showed the movement again. "Wingardium Leviosa," Rosalie said and the feather on her desk began floating in the sky, along with Hermione's. "Oh, well done. See here everyone, Miss Potter and Miss Granger did it." Flitwick said and Hermione and Rose smiled at one another.

On the way to the Great Hall for lunch, Rosalie and Hermione were walking behind Harry, Ron, Seamus and Dean Thomas, a boy who is also in Gryffindor. 

"It's no wonder no one can stand her, she's a nightmare, honestly," Ron said and Rose watched as Hermione bumped Harry while running into the school. "I think she heard you," Harry said as they watched Hermione walk away. "So, she must've noticed she's got no friends," Ron said.

"Hey! I'm her friend." Rose said pushing pass them walking to look for Hermione. Rosalie found Hermione in the girls' bathroom. She sat outside of one the toilets' door, trying to get Hermione to talk to her. They missed the rest of their classes but Rosalie didn't mind, she was trying to get her friend to talk to her.

Dinner came but Rosalie still sat in front of the door. Suddenly she heard grunts and heavy footsteps walking towards the bathroom. Rosalie stood frozen as she stared at the troll in front of her. It didn't take notice of her yet. Suddenly the bathroom door locked, at that moment Hermione decided to walk out of the bathroom, making the troll look towards them. Rosalie and Hermione both let out screams when the troll swung its bat at them. The entered the cubicle and decided to crawl as the troll smashed the cubicles.

Harry and Ron entered. They knocked the troll out after a few minutes. The teachers having heard the noise ran into the girls' bathroom. Professor McGonagall entered along with Professor Snape and Professor Quirrell. Hermione took the blame for Harry and Ron because they weren't in their dormitory. 

Upon making their way to the Gryffindor common room Ron declared that Hermione was their friend.

November came and the weather turned cold, which cause everyone to dress warmer. Quidditch season has begun, and Rosalie was excited because Harry would have his first Quidditch match. It was the day before the match and Rosalie sat with Hermione, Ron and Harry in the common room by the fire. Harry had lost a book he borrowed from the library, he had just come back from Snape's classroom and he told them that Snape tried to get past the three-headed dog on Halloween. They had told Rosalie of the dog the three of them found on the third floor, corridor.

The next day, Rosalie sat opposite Harry, in the great hall. Harry hadn't eaten yet. He was nervous because of the Quidditch game that would take place in an hour.  

An hour later, Rosalie sat next to Hermione and Ron in the stands, around the Quidditch pitch. The teams came out and Rosalie watched as they started, the commenter of the game, Lee Jordan, who is a friend of Fred and George, kept making comments about each player or the teams and Professor McGonagall would shout at him.

Rosalie watched in concern as Harry's broom started jerking from side to side. Harry held on for his life. Rosalie let out a gasp as Harry fell, but grabbed onto the broom, dangling from it, while it kept trying to throw him off.