Chapter 25

Rose was woken up the next morning by Hermione

Rose was woken up the next morning by Hermione. Looks like their ritual is going to continue. Not that Rose minded since the has this thing where she sleeps late. Rose got dressed in her normal clothes, keeping her school robes at the top of her trunk since she needs to change on the train.

 Rose got dressed in her normal clothes, keeping her school robes at the top of her trunk since she needs to change on the train

She took her bag downstairs and Mr Weasley and the boys loaded all the trunks into the cars. Rose and Hermione joined Ron and Harry. "I've got something to tell you," Harry said, but before he could say anything Fred and George showed up, congratulating Ron on infuriating Percy again. The twins took a seat next to Rose. 

"So  Rosie--" Fred said from her left, "---How did you enjoy your present?" George finished for his brother, both looking at her. "It was very creative. I left it in my room at the Dursleys. The won't go in there if they hear something. They would fear that it would do something to them." Rose said smiling at the twins. The twins laughed. 

They finally walked tot he cars and Mr Weasley made Harry and Rose ride with him. The journey to King's Cross was uneventful.

 They reached King's Cross with twenty minutes to spare. The Ministry drivers found them trolleys and unloaded their trunks. For some weird reason, Mr Weasley kept close to Rose and Harry as if he was protecting them from something, but what it was, Rose did not know.

"All right let's do this in pairs. I'll go first with Harry. Fred, George with Rose." Mr Weasley said and they all nodded. Harry and Mr Weasley went through, then Rose followed after Fred but before George. They helped her load her bags unto the train as well. They found a compartment at the end of the train.

They boarded the train after saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley. They walked into a compartment that held a man, who looked to be asleep, but Rose couldn't be sure. Rose walked in and with the help of Harry, she puts her bag on the top compartment. Rose sat down next to the stranger, who was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Rose stared, he looked young.