Chapter 79

Rose had a dream that that Voldemort had somehow gotten the elder wand

It has been a few days since the funeral of Dobby. Bill and Fleur looked after them and told them what happened after the wedding. Harry went to talk to the goblin while Rose decided to let Harry talk and she wondered about her dream.

The others came back downstairs when they were done talking to the goblin and Mr Ollivander. They told Rose about their plan to sneak into Gringotts Bank. Hermione and Rose made a polyjuice potion to change themselves to Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy.

"Are you sure that's theirs?" Ron questioned Hermione and rose who each held up a strand of hair. "Positive," Rose and Hermione answered.

Rose and Hermione drank the potion and then dressed for the part. They approached the two boys. "Well?" They questioned. "How do we look?" Hermione asked them when they didn't answer. "Hideous," Ron and Harry answered. "You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook?" Harry said to the goblin who then put the sword of Gryffindor into Hermione's bag.

"We're relying on you Griphook. If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword is yours," Rose said to the goblin. They apparated to an Alley in Diagon Alley. Hermione and Rose walked towards the entry way when an wizard walked passed. "Madam Lestrange. Madam Black," He greeted them. "Good Morning," Hermione answered, but Rose didn't say anything she just nodded at the man. The man gave Hermione a strange look before continuing on his way.

"Good Morning? Good Morning?" Griphook questioned Hermione's choice of words. "You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed school girl," Griphook said to Hermione. "Hey. Easy," Ron said standing up for Hermione. "If she gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats," Griphook said to Ron.

"No, he right. I was being stupid," Hermione agreed with Griphook. "Okay. Let's do it," Harry said. Griphook climbed onto Harry's back and Rose took the cloak of Invisibility from her bag and threw it over them. They entered Gringotts. Most of the goblins didn't pay them any attention as they walked towards the other end of the hall. Hermione almost fell walking in the shoes, but she kept her composure well.

Hermione cleared her throat when the goblin at the end didn't look up from his paper. "I wish to enter my vault," Hermione said to the goblin. "Identification?" The goblin asked, still not looking up from what he was writing. "I hardly think that will be necessary," Hermione answered. The goblin looked up towards them. "Madam Lestrange. Madam Black," The goblin said standing straight. The goblin stared at them before he turned around and walked towards the back. "I don't like to be kept waiting," Hermione said to the goblin.

"Madame Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" Another goblin asked.  "And why should she do that?" Rose asked inthe voice of Narcissa Malfoy. "It's the bank's policy. I'm sure you understand given the current climate,' The goblin said. "No. i most certainly do not understand," Hermione answered the goblin. "I'm afraid, I must insist,"  The goblin said.