Chapter 72

Rose sat next to Harry the next day with Ron and Hermione opposite them in the great hall

Rose sat next to Harry the next day with Ron and Hermione opposite them in the great hall. Harry was telling Ron and Hermione about how he got the memory from Slughorn and how he and Dumbledore talked about how Voldemort made Horcruxes.

  "Harry, it's Katie, she back," Hermione whispered to Harry, who turned around in his seat and stood up walking towards Katie Bell. Rose watched as the two talks when suddenly they stopped and both looked towards the great hall's doors. Rose followed their sight and saw Draco staring at Katie in shock.

He stared for a few seconds before he turned around, loosening his tie as he walked out of the great hall.

Suddenly Harry followed after him. Rose instantly knew that they were going to fight. She stood up and ran after them. She lost them in the crowd of students, but as she neared the boys' bathroom she could hear things breaking and spells being cast.

Rose hurried towards the bathroom. "Sectumsempra!" Rose heard Harry yell as she entered the bathroom. She saw Harry staring at Draco's body on the ground. "You're an idiot!" Rose yelled as she ran towards Draco. She started to cast the healing spell. She looked up when she saw black robes kneeling on the other side of Draco. Snape started to help with healing him, and Rose watched as the blood that mixed with the water started to 

Draco was taken to the hospital wing, where Madame Pomfrey will keep an eye on him. Rose sat next to his hospital bed. Rose hadn't seen Harry since he left the boys' bathroom after Snape entered. Rose stayed in the hospital wing for most of the night.

Madame Pomfrey chased Rose out of the Hospital wing after curfew passed and Rose made her way towards the common room. Rose was nearly to the common room when she saw Draco coming down the stairs from the seventh floor.

She could have sworn she left him not even twenty minutes ago. "Draco," Rose called to him. He stopped in his tracks and turned towards her. "Go away, please," Draco begged but Rose stared at him confused. "You should be in the hospital wing, not walking around the castle dressed in a suit," Rose said to him but he ignored her.

"Please. Go and hide. I don't want you to get hurt," Draco said as he stepped towards Rose. He looked her in the eyes. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before he left her there in the middle of the hallway.

Rose waited a few minutes before she followed him. SHe was about to go up the stairs towards the Astronomy tower when she felt a wand pressing into her back. "Who do we have here? Little Rosalie Potter," Bellatrix Lestrange said. "You're coming with us."

Bellatrix took Rose's hands and bound them with magic as she pulls Rose along with them to the top of the Astronomy tower. "I have to do this, or he will kill her," Rose heard Draco say as they walked closer to the top. "Kill who?" Dumbledore asked. "Rose," Draco answered and Dumbledore nodded.

"Well look what we have here," Bellatrix said as she saw Dumbledore. "Well done, Draco," Bellatrix said to Draco who was pointing his wand at Dumbledore. Draco hasn't seen Rose yet, but Dumbledore had seen her being held hostage by Fenrir Greyback, the werewolf who bit Remus Lupin.

"Good evening, Bellatrix," Dumbledore greeted Bellatrix. "I think introductions are in order, don't you?" Dumbledore asks Bellatrix. "Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a bit of a tight schedule. He wants the girl," Bellatrix said looking at Rose while smiling. 

Draco turned around and realized that Rose was there. "Do it" Bellatrix hissed at Draco who was still staring at Rose. "He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father," Greyback said and Rose could smell his breath as he held her by the neck with his claw.

Suddenly Snape appeared behind them. "Severus. Please," Dumbledore said. "Avada Kedavra," Snape said and Dumbledore fell backwards and off the Astronomy tower. Greyback took Rose, he knocked her out before he threw her over his shoulder as they made their way out of the castle.

+With Harry, Hermione and Ron on the Astronomy Tower+

"They took Rose," Harry said as he leaned against the railing. It was a few days after Dumbledore's funeral and Harry told Ron and Hermione that the necklace that he and Dumbledore found was a fake and that he wasn't going back to school after this year ended.

"Why did they take her?" Hermione asks. "Bellatrix said that Voldemort wanted her. I don't know why, but we need to find her," Harry said and Hermione and Ron nodded in agreement. "We will find her. If she doesn't save herself in the meantime," Ron said to Harry who nodded.

+Malfoy Mansion+

Rose slowly woke up. She felt the mattress beneath her and the blankets covering her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. It was decorated in Slytherin green. Rose slowly started to sit up and saw that she was still in her school uniform.

SHe looked around her, trying to identify where she is. The bedroom door opened and Narcissa Malfoy entered with a tray. "Oh, you're finally awake," She said as she approached Rose. "Where am I?" Rose asked. "You are in the Malfoy Manor. You have been unconscious for a few weeks. Now, there is a dress in the closet you need to put on. He is expecting you to join us," Narcissa said as she set the tray next to the bed. It held a jug and an empty glass. Narcissa took the glass and pour whatever was in there into the glass. To Rose, it looked like water, but she could not be sure.

"Drink, it will give you your energy back," Narcissa said and forced the glass into Rose's hand. Rose drank it, not wanting it to be forced down her throat.  Narcissa left the room and Rose stood up. SHe walked towards the closet and opened it. There was only one dress in the closet.

Rose was not sure who picked the dress out, but it was pretty

Rose was not sure who picked the dress out, but it was pretty. Rose got dressed and then made her way downstairs. As she descended the stairs she saw all the death eaters staring at her. Nagini, Voldemort's pet snake looked as if she just ate a whole person.

"There is our guest of honour. Rosalie Potter," Voldemort said and Rose stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Draco, why don't you escort Miss Potter to her seat," Voldemort suggested and Rose saw Draco standing up and walking towards her.

"Just do as he says," Draco whispered to her as Rose hooked her arm with Draco's. Rose's seat was right in between Draco and his father. "Now that our special guest has arrived. Why don't you tell us about yourself, Rosalie," Voldemort said to Rose.

"You can go to hell," Rose said as she stood up. "I will not tell any of you anything. You can all rot in hell, and you can die," Rose said before she moved towards Voldemort, who just laughed. Suddenly Rose felt excruciating pain all over her body.

Voldemort was using the Crutiatus Curse on her.