Chapter 44

On Monday morning Rose woke up

On Monday morning Rose woke up. She got dressed in her robes and looked at herself in the mirror as she combed her blue hair. Rose hasn't see Hermione, Ron or Harry since Sunday morning. Rose came out of the bathroom and Lavender and Parvati looked at her in shock at her blue hair.

"Is it true?" Lavender suddenly spoke up causing Rose to look at her. "Is what true?" Rose asks.    "That you date Draco Malfoy?" Lavender asks. "That is none of your business," Rose says as she grabbed her book bag and walked out of the dorm. She had about an hour before her next class so she headed towards the owlery. She walked up the stairs and saw Violet sitting in the window.

"Did you bring me anything from Moony or Padfoot?" Rose asked Violet, but she saw no letters anywhere near Violet. She sighed as she walked out of the owlery only to bump into a Durmstrang student.

"Sorry," Rose says as she backed up and tried to walk around her. "What wrong?" He suddenly asked her. "Nothings wrong," Rose answered as she turned to look at him. "Your hair is blue, that means you are sad, why?" The boy asked. "Don't worry about it," Rose gave him a slight smiled as she rushed towards the greenhouses for Herbology.

SHe entered the class just on time and Professor Sprout looked at her confused. "Miss Potter are you all right?" Professor Sprout asked. "I could be better, but there is nothing to worry about," Rose said as she took her seat and Professor Sprout nodded.

Hermione, who sat next to Rose, looked at her confused. "Why is your hair blue?" Hermione whispered to her. "Don't worry about it," Was Rose's replay as she continued to listen to Professor Sprout.

Herbology ended and Rose watched as Harry walked out of the class alone, Ron still hasn't talked to him. Rose frowned but she made her way to Care of Magical Creatures. She arrived at Hagrid's cabin and saw the platinum blonde hair of Draco Malfoy.

"Ah, look, boys, it's the champion. Got your autograph books? Better get a signature now, because I doubt he's going to be around much longer. . . . Half the Triwizard champions have died . . . how long do you reckon you're going to last, Potter? Ten minutes into the first task is my bet," Malfoy said, Rose glared at the back of his head and pushed past him making her way towards Harry. Before Malfoy could say anything Hagrid came out of his hut.

A few days went by and Rose's hair slowly turned back to red. She spent most of her time with Harry, seeing as he is her brother and she knows that he didn't put his name into the goblet. Harry seemed to struggle over the last few days and Rose knew that he just wants to talk to Ron, but he told Rose that he is not going to force Ron to talk to him unless he wants to on his own free will.

Hermione was helping Harry with the Summoning Charm that he seems to be struggling to get.

"Rose, Professor Dumbledore would like to see you," Seamus Finnigan said from behind Rose. Rose nodded and packed up her things. "I'll see you later," Rose says to Harry and Hermione and made her way to Dumbledore's office.