Chapter 52

A week passed and Dumbledore had come to them but he still hasn't found a way to get the five back to their time

A week passed and Dumbledore had come to them but he still hasn't found a way to get the five back to their time. Hermione and the Weasleys have arrived within that week and they were shocked to discover the five teenagers, but they understood the situation.

Rose continued with her Metamorphmagus training with Tonks. The order continued with their meeting as they did from the start of the summer. They were in a meeting at the moment, Rose, Hermione and Ron were in the living room talking to the Marauders and Lily.

The kitchen door was opened and footsteps entered the living room. Rose glanced up and saw Professor Snape. He stopped in his tracks and stared at the younger version of her mother. "Professor, didn't Professor Dumbledore tell you what happened?" Rose asked him.

"It must have slipped his mind," Snape said to Rose. "What can we do for you, Professor?" Hermione asked. "I came to give Miss Potter the news that we will be fetching her brother in a few days time," Snape said and Rose nodded. "Thank you, Professor Snape," Rose smiled, at the mention of Snape's last name Lily glanced up. "Severus?" She asked shocked, staring at her old best friend. 

"Also Miss Potter, this arrived for you," Snape handed her a letter and Rose took it as he left. Rose opened the letter. 

Rose, I know it has been a while since my last letter to you. I hope you are well and I really want to see you again, if not in Diagon Alley then on the train. Please.

D.M

Rose smiled as she folded the letter. At the beginning of summer, Draco sent her a letter, asking her if they could be friends and she accepted, every once in a while they sent out letters. Last week Hermione found out about it, but she wasn't mad, and luckily she didn't tell Ron.

"Who is that from?" Young Sirius asked. "No one that you know," Rose said smiling. "Rose, is it from him?" Hermione asked. "Yes," Rose answered. "Rose, it is dangerous, you know that, what if Snape read the letter?" Hermione asked Rose. 

"He already knows. I told him, and he sort of found out last year," Rose said to Hermione. "That still doesn't mean it is safe," Hermione said and Rose rolled her eyes.

+ A few days later+

Rose sat in the living room waiting for Harry to arrive. The Marauders and Lily were still asleep up in the rooms that were given to them. The front door opened and Rose looked up. She saw Harry entering. "Harry," Rose smiled and ran to her brother.

The two went into the living room and they were joined by Ron and Hermione. Harry told them what happened with the Dementors and that he might be expelled from Hogwarts. It all depended on his hearing.

Suddenly five pairs of feet came running down the stairs. They stopped at the entrance of the living room, all of them staring at Harry. Harry looked shocked seeing them. "Don't worry, I was shocked at first, but Dumbledore is working on a way to get them back to their time," Rose said smiling.