1 November, 2018.

I woke up at 10AM yet again and started my day with some chores: cutting onions and hanging curtains.

I also did some other chores during the day including hanging curtains, filling water bottles and folding clothes. My life is real fun. Lol. But in all seriousness, it's hightime I do some housework. I need to learn to be independent and be confident that I'll be able to live on my own as well. It's more to prove to myself than to anyone else.

I made some instant noodles in the evening and then went to the local market for some shopping. I bought a couple of innerwear for myself and also accompanied mom in buying some veges and some Rangoli colours. I was on call with Kristen and even asked her which colour I should buy.

Speaking of Kristen, she finally went live for the first time on her writing challenge page. It was sort of like an impromptu thing for her. She felt like she was thinking too much into what her first live should be so she decided to go live without further thoughts.

She did well considering it was her first live. Anyways, she wants to do another Rangoli making live where she talks a little about the Indian tradition and maybe Diwali and stuff. Since they don't make rangolis at her place, she asked if she can join me when I make one. I'm helllaaaa uncomfortable in front of a camera. I made a video or two with Mikayla about two years ago and it wasn't the most comfortable experience. Also, Mikayla could have edited things out if they weren't appropriate or things got too weird/borderline offensive. But you can't do such things when you go live. So we'll see how this goes. Maybe I'll ask Kristen to do all the talking while I just concentrate on making (a decent) rangoli.

A little bit of KPop now. I'm going to list out my bias and bias wrecker (if any) from each of the KPop groups I sort of like/follow.

BTS:
Bias- Jungkook
Bias Wrecker- Jin

IZ*ONE:
Bias- Yena
Bias Wrecker- Yuri/Chaewon

Seventeen:
Bias- Jeonghan
Bias Wrecker- DK

Exo:
Bias- Baekhyun
Bias Wrecker- Lay

NCT 127:
Bias- Taeyong
Bias Wrecker- Doyoung

NCT U:
Bias- Ten
Bias Wrecker- Taeyong

NCT Dream:
Bias- Jaemin
Bias Wrecker- Jisung

Got7:
Bias- JB
Bias Wrecker- Jackson

SHINee:
Bias- Minho
Bias Wrecker- Key

Super Junior:
Bias- Eunhyuk
Bias Wrecker- Leetuk

Blackpink:
Bias- Rose
Bias Wrecker- Jennie

Wannaone:
Bias- Minhyung
Bias Wrecker- Jaewan

Mamamoo:
Bias- Solar
Bias Wrecker- Moonbyul

Nu'est W:
Bias- JR

Red Velvet:
Bias- Seulgi

Twice:
Bias- Jeongyeon

Girls' Generation
Bias- Taeyeon