4 December, 2018 - #HAPPYJINDAY

Dear Kim Seokjin,

When I first saw you on the Late Late Show's Flinch game, obviously I couldn't stop laughing at how you and JHope got scared out of your minds. That together with your "Come-on come-on now I'm not afraid you know" instantly showed that you are a happy-go-lucky person. This might seem rude but I used to disagree when I first got to know that you are considered as the best looking member. But now, after over a year of knowing BTS, I have no issues saying that you are indeed BTS' visual. And a great visual at that.

I did not notice you much until I started watching Run! BTS videos. Jin, if there is one line/phrase that I would use to describe you (which is one of the main reasons why you became my bias wrecker), it would be this:

POSITVITY COME THROUGHHHHHHHHHHH

You play a very important role in BTS.You are their mood maker (and apparently sometimes the breaker too lol). I absolutely love your carefree attitude, the way you crack jokes or act crazy to make everyone comfortable. Even though you're the oldest member of the group, you are a responsible hyung who respects the leader's position the most. Your relation with the maknae line is the most adorable one. You have a dual personality in the sense that you are shameless at times while also being a very polite human being. It makes you stand out.

Being a scouted member, you probably had a difficult time trying to prove your worth to others and boy, your hard work has not gone down in vain. You have improved tremendously over the years and it's all because of your dedication. I love the tone of your voice. The members say that you secretly practice very hard and it definitely shows. I'm really happy that this year you got to showcase your skills much more than the ever.

Personally, I feel like among all the members, you have influenced me and my way of thinking the most. You are the main reason why I started becoming positive and enjoying life more, opening up more, worrying less, indulging in self deprecating humour a lot. Your life motto of being happy, that's something that I have adopted too.

And the biggest thing that makes me connect to you the most is that this positive and happy attitude is something that you developed overtime. BTS members name you the shy one and it's easy to wonder why, considering how outgoing you seem. But after watching quite a lot of BTS videos, including the pre-debut ones, I realize that you have worked your way for having the mindset that you have today. You are shy but you are willing to break that shell.

During Bon Voyage Season 2, when you told RM that you have found that your life goal is to be happy and spread happiness, that impacted me quite a lot. As someone who is also working hard towards similar goals, this is a really big encouragement. Thank you so much.

Jin, you teach how to live life.

Happy Birthday Kim Seokjin/Jin! Hope you stay happy with your life as Jin or Kim Seokjin. I purple you!💜

Now on to my trip.

We woke up by 6:30AM, quickly got ready and went to have a big breakfast at the hotel. Since we knew we were going to have a long day (and the breakfast was included with the stay) we filled our stomach with the big breakfast spread.

Our first stop for the day was the grand Taj Mahal! I have always wanted to see it! I mean, it is (was?) one of the 7 wonders of the world after all. Some people call it a bit over-rated but I wanted to be my own judge.

We reached the main entrance after which we had to take a golf buggy to go a little bit closer to the monument. I was surprised to see some hotels being allowed to be built so close to the Taj Mahal! The morning breeze felt really good during that buggy ride.

This time we got ourselves a guide. I guess it was a good decision? He first told us all about the history of the monument and the surrounding structures. Then after taking some (kinda forced) pictures, he led us to the main deal.