15 November, 2018.

The maid didn't come in the morning so I was put incharge of brooming the house today. I am good at cleaning with a mop or a wet cloth but I was never good at brooming. But I think I did pretty well today.

My group also discussed more about the project. Honestly I really am not in the mood to do anything for the project yet. It's starting to worry me but I am still not able to devote time for the project. I want to do well but it seems I have lost my motivation completely.

I watched this movie called 'Danish Girl' today. It is a pretty good movie. I loved it. All the actors have done such a great job.

Mia is back in town for the Diwali break so we decided to meet up. Initially we were only going to go for a walk around our area but we ended up going to a mall. Mia wanted specific pants from Zara and I anyways wanted to get out of the house so the plan was made. I went to her place first and then we went to the mall.

We spoke quite a lot on the way to the mall. Basically caught up on each other's lives a bit. We first went to the Zara store. I have never bought anything from Zara because I find it ridiculously expensive. But I'm all in for window shopping so that's what I did. I am sure I will not be able to pull off half the things that were there for sale.

We then went to a local retail store because I wanted to buy some jeans for myself too. I didn't find any that I liked tho. Later on we went to Hamleys and of course went through the entire store reminiscing our childhood and identifying some new and interesting products.

We then went to Crossword and took a look at their collection too. I didn't buy anything because I already have a couple of unread books on my book shelf. Mia bought 2 sudoku books and another book for her friend. She also bought some leggings for herself.

Then it was time to have food. Both of us were starving by that point. We went to the food court and I ordered myself a burrito meal while Mia opted for a small taco and a berry juice. The burrito was good. I don't think I've ever had a burrito before and after today, I think that is one lunch/dinner option I can opt for. It is pretty filling.

After that we came back home, feeling happy and content. I then finally completed the fourth Korean Lecture and it feels like such an achievement. I won't be surprised if it takes me a couple of days to even start with the fifth one.