26 November, 2018.

I was looking at all the successful pre-movie parties/distributions that took place at various places across India (for Burn The Stage) and instead of feeling bad for missing it, I was extremely happy to see all those posts. Going as far as gifting bouquets to the theater managers... It must have been such a great feeling right Indian ARMY? I'm very happy.

I went to college for my first Finance Lecture for the last semester but it did not happen due to a re-test. I had done considerably well so I didn't want to give the re-test. My friend and I had to waste more than 2 hours because no one informed us about the change in the time table. We sat at our 'campus discussion cubicles' where I copied all the notes that I had missed and also did some temple research work. My dad has tasked me with deciding which temples in Mathura and Vrindavan should we visit.

There was a LBS and LSE information session in my college today and I was debating whether to attend it or not. Because I am not planning to go there right after my graduation. I eventually ended up not attending it. Since I was anyways out of class since I came to college, I decided to attend the tax class with my friends even though I haven't opted for that subject. There was no point in paying attention so I tried to figure out the Delhi metro system that we might have to use when we go there.

Then we had an Export Marketing lecture following which we had our break. I met Kristen and another friend during the break and we went for our statistics class. I took the class because I wanted to be in touch with Math again.The class was mostly revision of basic statistical formulae, it's definition, use, etc. I needed that recap to be completely honest. The class might seem dry and too technical but I will somehow make sense of it and do well in this class. 

In the evening we had our third dance practice. This time we revised ours and our mom's dances as well as choreographed a new one with Alex in it. Yep, ladies and gentlemen, Alex agreed to dance with us. When we learnt that Parker will not be able to partake in the Sangeet Ceremony we had high doubts of whether Alex will dance with us or not. 

So we revised and then started with Alex's choreography. Pamela and I are also going to dance with him so we had to learn the steps as well. The song is a very fast paced one so the we had a hard time matching the steps with the song. It's too fast. But I guess we'll get better with time. That's what happened the last time as well. I have quite a lot of dances to remember but I know I can do it!