18 January, 2019.

I don't like my maid. She is very arrogant. Plus she doesn't give a shit about what she's doing or throwing away which makes me dislike her even more.

I only had a 2:30PM to 4:30PM lecture today so I decided to have an early lunch and go to the University to finally collect the last text book that I need for my degree finals.

I had decided to go to college directly from the University and since everything got done quickly, I knew that I had to wait for quite sometime for my lecture to begin.

This professor is popular for her case study-based assessments and we had one today.

This case study basically spoke about L'Oreal hiring multi-cultural managers in its global operations in order to hinder miscommunication and understand the culture of a country/region much better in order to decide a strategy for globalisation. It was a pretty good case study in my opinion. So you can guess that I obviously had read the case study. But I didn't do well in the Q and A. Somehow I freeze when it's my turn to answer but I know the answers to others' questions. Dammit. I have another case study next week so hopefully I'll recover my marks in that one.

I got some snacks and celery on my way back home, made instant noodles (I really really felt like having it today) and continued with Cost Accounting.

So out of everything in my bullet journal, there's one thing that I'm regularly filling- the mood tracker. I made a mistake today and mixed blue (which is my 'eh day') with deep pink (which is my 'eventful but okay day') to make it purple (which is my 'perfect day'). I'm pretty sure that at the end of this I'm going to be checking this jounrnal to see what exactly happened in my 'perfect day'. So to the future me- nothing special happened today. It was just a mistake.