5 November 2018.

Happy Diwali Day 2! Aka Happy Dhanteras (wealth day)!

I woke up yet again at 11AM. This time I don't even remember my dream. Things are getting out of hand now.

I tried playing Chess against the computer but failed horribly. This game is not good for my ego.

I must say, IU has a very unique personality and I'm digging it. She has a very cute looking appearance but she does seem very graceful and mature. It's like she knows what her own brand is and strictly abides by it.

I started my fourth Korean/Hangul lesson after ages! In today's lecture I understood the application of the word 있습니다 (issseubnida) and also learnt some place/ time particles and subject particles.

In the next section, I learnt some objects. Now I know the Korean words or pronunciations of some objects like computer and television (which I already knew) as well new words such as the ones for door, clock, bag, etc. I wasn't able to complete this or the rest of the video after that. It was already 5 by that time and I had already decided to start my rangoli making process early from today onwards.

Yesterday, I made a really small rangoli so this time I decided to up the scale and go for a much bigger one. I started by cleaning the board off the previous rangoli and organising the colours. We seem to have a lot of cooler tones but I'm not complaining. In fact I would be disappointed if we didn't have cool tones.

It took me over half an hour to select a design and outline it. Right before the colour filling bit, my neighbours dropped by. They don't normally stay here so it was nice meeting them and that too during Diwali. My mom offered the kid neighbours to help me with my rangoli. Honestly, I thought I was better off doing it on my own....

But it was not at all bad. It was quite nice actually. The kids listened to me and the thing is I don't get to talk much to these people nowadays but we had a good equation when they were living here. So we had quite a lot to talk about and I don't think any of us felt uncomfortable the entire time.

We were done by 7PM. We drank some juice and then they went home. Parker came over for a brief time to drop something off and take another parcel instead. Aunt P has sent my fav sweets that she makes! Yay!

Apart from the rangoli I also lit a number of candles in every room of my house. It looks so good!

After that I got things ready for the Dhanteras Pooja which is basically a Pooja done with a lot of jewellery (made out of real metals). It is officially time to only eat Diwali sweets for snacks.

I watched a couple of React videos where people reacted to BTS' Love Yourself: Answer tracks and NCT('s concept).

Speaking about the former, I'm glad that people who looked like they didn't want to get into BTS' music because they've become mainstream, were able to, if not completely change their mind, but at least realise why BTS music continues to make news and resonate with people.

"You'll like BTS music if you listen to them without prejudice."- Suga

Hell yes.

Now 2 other Kpop things that are blowing up or I find admirable. First, Twice came back for the third time this year and it looks like their new single 'Yes or Yes' is already become a favourite. Apparently people from a lot of fandoms have come to support Twice's new release. I'm happy to hear that this is a bigger on going news than fan wars.

Another thing is that I heard that (G)idle collaborated with Madison Beer and I came across their video on Youtube's trending section. Goodness the song and the video is GREAT! It's really badass. I also saw the live version of the song and let me tell you that even though I'm not a fan of (G)idle, Soyeon has some mad talent! She has an undeniable charisma. She can have a great solo career if her group doesn't work out (which at the moment is definitely doing well).

After dinner, Alex and I watched yet another F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode.

I have to wake up really early tomorrow so Imma head to sleep right away. But not before organising the candles back in the tray.