22 December, 2018.

I woke up late quite late today.

Time passed by very fast and I was expected to get ready to leave for a house warming puja. We reached the place and the building as well as the apartment looked spacious. It had a good view of the sea front but as you may have already guessed, I wasn't really a fan. Good for them tho. Their building seemed to be the only high rise one around and if there isn't any new tall building blocking their view, the flat was probably a good investment.

Anyways, I personally am not close to this family. They're from my grandfather's side and I have no clue who most of them are in general. I got introduced to some people there. Some recognised me (while I didn't) while the others were as confused as I was. There was a particular individual who rub me the wrong way. He had those calculative, judging eyes when he looked at you. At one point he said something to me and I asked him to repeat it because I genuinely couldn't hear him. He did repeat what he said but with an unnecessary remark of how he should have said it in English rather than Marathi for me to understand. I didn't bother saying much to him tho. I didn't care much to.

Uncle D, his wife, Parker, Aunt P, Stella and Spencer also came at some point and we had to see to it that the little one didn't knock off one of the crystals that were on display. Wow, kids are such a task.

We are our lunch, played with Spencer... more like watched Spencer play on the see-saw, climbing walls, slide and a trampoline.

After I came back home at around 3:30PM, I watched quite a lot of videos while also doing some home chores.

Alex and I watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for a while and we're almost about to finish it. We just have 1 more episode to go and I think we'll watch it pretty soon.