6 January, 2019.

I watched BTS' 2019 Season Greetings today. I have watched the previous ones as well. One of the segments was a life line game where they recalled some of their good and bad memories. Gave us more info about their life before debut. 

Golden Disk Awards was held today and both BTS and IZ*ONE performed. The latter even had a special stage where the Rumour unit covered TVXQ's 'Mirotic' while the others performed an H.O.T song. Yena was on fire! She is really great at boy group dances! I saw BTS' 'IDOL' but I'm still looking for their 'Fake Love' performance cause I heard it was damn cool.

A couple of months ago or maybe even a year ago, I had deep cleaned my wardrobe and curbed a lot of clothes that were small for me or I just refused to ever wear them. I think at that point I was in one of those useful state of minds where I didn't want to hold on to things unnecessarily or not want to keep things I'm 100% sure I'd never use.

Anyways, I thought we had already donated or given it off but apparently not. Mom brought all of them out today and my heart dropped. I knew what was coming: MOM INSPECTION TIME! And she is the exact opposite of me. She refuses to throw things and hoards them for years!! NOOOOOOOO!