21 January, 2019.

I was really sleepy today in the morning. I even went off to sleep while changing my clothes. I need to control my post-midnight phone usage or my stomach will start a going again.

Finance lecture was good. I was able to understand and solve the sums. I do need to revise this chapter because I have a test on Wednesday. Accounts lecture was also good. The professor started with a new topic so this time I won't be as lost as I used to be in some of his previous lectures.

Since our time table changed due to the internship, my stats lecture has been shifted from Monday to Wednesday so I was done for the day by 1:30PM itself.

I was leaving for home when I noticed someone familiar in a sea full of people who had come to college for a bootcamp. The girl and I used to attend the same tuition class during junior college. We wouldn't speak that often but we were kinda friendly with one another. Today, since she didn't look my way, I let her pass me without saying anything. I didn't even remember her name.

The usual me would have just gone back home without giving it too much of a thought. But this time, after debating for full 2 seconds, I kind of chased her and met her. Yes, a person like me did it. And it felt good. I guess even she probably felt nice seeing a familiar face in an unfamiliar surrounding (even though she was with her college friends).

Is this the 'new me behaviour?'. Yup, from now on that's what I'm going to call situations where my actions are totally unexpected and different than what I usually do or the 'past me' would do.

One of my favourites from Produce48 debuted today! Congratulations Park Haeyoon!! You did so well! I probably won't follow her group the way I'm following IZ*ONE but I wish her all the best with her group.

In another news, YG Treasure Box revealed it's 5th member and it's none other than Kim Jeongwoo! This boy has an amazing voice which was quite evidently displayed since the first challenge. He definitely deserved to get that spot. Besides YG seemed impressed by his rapping skills as well despite being a strong vocalist so I honestly would've felt very betrayed if he hadn't made it.

I studied quite a lot of Finance after coming back home. I am now clear with all the concepts unlike my previous test where I was struggling to make sense of the topic by trying to find relevant information on the internet.