27 November, 2018.

To Do List:
-> Put laces on shoes
-> Mathura Vrindavan Temples
-> Wash Hair and Apply Face Mask
-> Get more thorough packing done

I attended the International Finance class today and I was beyond thrilled when he started talking about exchange rates. This is one concept that I've been wanting to know about for the longest time. Since 8th grade I'm guessing. So yeah, this class is going to be interesting. 

I was alone for most part of the short break but Kristen came in the end to give me company. I and an FA lecture thereafter where the professor continued with a chapter, the beginning of which I had't attended. I think it was because I would stay out of class and try to make sense of my Marketing project every Wednesday. So I didn't really understand much of what happened in that class but I'm sure if I start practicing at home I'll be able to get a hang of it.

I had my first Intercultural Marketing class today. There were a lot more people in this class and the crowd is quite different compared to the one I have for my Finance and Accounts class. Now that I think of it, there are only 6-7 girls in Finance. While the rest of them seem to have taken marketing. 

Today's lecture revolved around the word culture. We were divided into groups and each group was given a concept. We had to depict the same concept in context with our perception of the East and West World. Quite an interesting activity if I may say so. Maybe because I am now a little acquainted with the East culture as well. I'm looking forward to more of this class.

I came back home, freshened up and then went to the market to drop off a cheque at the bank, pick up my dad's clothes and give another one for alteration, buy myself a pair of slippers and a pair of closed slip-ons for normal use and get my mom's watch fixed.

After coming back home, I put laces on my shoes, washed my hair, applied the face pack, packed more of my bag, got all the locks in place ( because I'm in charge of remembering all the lock combinations) and went off to sleep.

Yeah, I also figured out the temples. Woohooo!