29 January, 2019.

We'll be having an important International Finance test 12th Feb. Notes have been given. I need to start reading them asap so that I can clear my doubts with the professor.

Cost Accounts today was good. Nothing special. My class got done by 1:15PM and I had to do something for about 2 hours. And this will probably happen every single day. Thankfully I had my book with me but I think I'll have to figure out a way to effectively utilise my time if I have no one to hang out with.

I realise that I'm again pushing people away but I also don't want to make an effort to be with them. Why does this keep happening to me?

I waited for full 2 hours but the internship class didn't end up happening in the end. What a bummer. Things were pretty much going downhill by this time but luckily I came to know that Kristen and Paul are still in college. So I hung out with them. We played rounds of Monodeal. We haven't played in so long! Deborah was also there for some time but she had to leave.

Meeting those two and playing Monodeal felt really nice. It felt like I have some people to I don't know... depend on? Because I am not able to open up to anyone from the internship group even though there are soooooo many from my batch itself and I have spoken to them at some point. I feel like I'm back to the place where I don't take any efforts to talk to people but wait for them to do so. Which lands up in me sitting all alone.

On the flipside I am okay with it. I feel like I can talk to the others if I want to and right now I don't feel the need to hang out with them. If I'm not going to be contributing to their conversation then why be with them at all. I think it's better to be alone rather than be in a group but still be lonely.