2 November 2018.

Today I did a mighty task of cleaning my (very dusty) fan and the walls surrounding my bed. They look so much better now and I cannot be more happy and proud of myself.

Today's (not-so-halloween) party looked like it was going to get canned because people started opting out one by one but good news for me! We stuck to the plan! We're in our last year and we won't be able to meet so freely like this very often which is why the plan was still on.

I left my place by 3:50PM and met with my friend at the desired station. We had decided to go by share cab but for some reason we couldn't find any. Then we finally waited for a bus and got onto it. I had actually forgotten which bus I used to take (we were meeting at a friend's place which is extremely close to my internship workplace) so it was hilarious trying to figure that out.

After some more funny moments, we finally reached the party place. This was a very family friendly party aka no alcohol. We were five of us and we had great fun! We gossiped, pulled each others' legs, spoke about some stupid songs, TV shows we had come across (well, not me cause I don't watch Tv anymore). There were some R rated conversations as well but I guess that's a part of girls' discussions at this age? I don't know.

Anyways, we had some delicious pizza, pasta and chips so all these days of trying to not over eat has causally gone down the drain. I guess I'll have to be more strict with my food intake but I'm not sure how this will work out since Diwali is just around the corner and we have almost all Diwali snacks made.

We all played a couple rounds of Jenga after that and it was A LOT of fun. I do tend to get sorta competitive in such games. After a big round of fun filled photo session, our party came to an end. Boy, today was good. Very good. I've gradually become more comfortable around these bunch of people. I think I made a good decision of being friends with them. I have no idea if we'll stay in touch after college but all that matters right now is that I'm having with them in the present.

Also, We finally have an Exo comeback! Tempo is a really really catchy song and I think they've kept up to their reputation and the whole vibe of the group. It's not because I'm an ARMY but I really don't care who breaks whose records now. I mean, I was never too much into it anyways but I started stanning IZ*ONE and wanted them to have a successful debut. And in this industry, apparently a successful debut= how many records you break or how more do you sell or get views in comparison with other groups, regardless of whether they debuted this year or not.

But I want to get back to the long phase where I just wanted to stan people for their music and personalities and get known for that instead of just looking forward to them breaking records.