23 January, 2019.

I knew my day was going to be hectic today. I had my statistics class from 11:30AM to 1:30PM, then an intense Finance test from 1:30PM to 2:30PM and then the internship lecture from 2:30PM to 5PM. I basically had no time to eat lunch.

I was anyways kinda stressed with today's schedule and what do you think the Statistics professor thought today was good for? A SURPRISE BLOODY TEST! I had so much going on this past week that I didn't get time to sit and go through the PPT he sent last week. Besides my brain was crammed up with all Finance stuff and then this dude announces a 50 mark test all of a sudden. And yes, I didn't do well. I'm definitely not getting a zero like my last test but a little preparation would definitely have helped me.

I got done with my test by 1:20PM and had a very hurried lunch (I had fried rice which is one of my favs so eating fast wasn't much a problem today) and went for the Finance test. I had prepared to get a full and I'm frustrated with the fact that I might not get the desired result.

Also, Daisy was quite annoying today. She seems to be a person who always likes to take the easy way out and she cheats on tests like nobody's business. And this time I was the one she was copying from. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I get very conscious when someone's looking into my paper and relies on me for their answer which is why I'm not able to concentrate on what I'm doing. I don't know how to say no to Daisy tho.

Anyways, we had the internship lecture today and it was good! We learnt about fundamental analysis and to be honest, this is exactly what we needed to be taught before the Finance project that we had last sem. Anyways, I'm finally getting to learn it so that's works for me.

After coming back home, I worked on the research paper for the rest of the day. We only have time till Saturday to turn in our rough draft so let's hope we can complete it by then.

Yoon Jaehyuk is the 6th member of YG's new boy group. I am surprised because I had never thought he would be in the debut team. He wasn't really shown throughout the entirety of the show except just before the final round where YG gave him a second chance. Even then, he didn't really stand out to me. And to be completely honest, all of the remaining boys had done much better than he did so I'm little bummed about YG's decision.

There is only one spot left and I'm 80% sure one of the rappers is going to take that spot because currently, the debut line up only has Haruto in the official rap position. I would like for it to be Ha Yoonbin or Choi Hyunsuk but let's see if we get another twist.

TXT's Introduction Film was dropped today. We finally see all 5 members together. Yep, TXT definitely seems to have a more fun concept which is evident in this intro film. And the video was good ya! I especially liked the rock-paper-scissor part

Now there's another 4 days before something else drops. I think it's going to be the debut album tracklist and I'm really excited for it!