16 November, 2018.

I had a lot of fun today!

I guess my motivation is coming back but we'll see if it lasts for long.

Paloma, another friend and I had drinking plans today. We had been wanting to make a plan like this for a really long time, even before we tasted alcohol. 

I got ready and left for Paloma's house. I met her, ate her delicious red velvet brownie and then we left for the friend's place. His family deals in liquor so they have a lot of stock with them. Oh by the way, the friend is Paloma's best friend who danced with me during Paloma's birthday.

We reached his house and spoke for quite some time. In the beginning I did feel left out because those two talk very often so I'm not always in the loop. But I tried to be positive and get through with the day. I also wished Mikayla cause it's her birthday today. Poor girl has to study today because her exams are going on.

After a long discussion on what to order for lunch, we settled for Chinese and ordered a normal fried rice, gravy and momos. Oh, and friend had also prepared pre booze snacks for us. I thought that was very hospitable of him. He did so much today! Our lunch arrived and we ate it quickly. We didn't want to drink on an empty stomach. 

Soon after lunch, the drinking began. I have no idea what happened to Paloma but she insisted on us only taking neat shots. Maybe she must have become experienced with her current lot of friends. I thought we'll only have one bottle of some alchohol because that's what we do at Venus' place but damn this boy got so many bottles! It felt like our own mini bar. Most of them were Whiskey bottles and then there was one bottle of vodka. 

And as requested by Paloma, we only had shots. Well I only had half a shot at a time because I didn't plan on being drunk. After drinking for a while, we went to friend's balcony which also had a swing. I love swings! Paloma and I sat on the swing while friend pushed us strongly from behind. We were laughing and it felt great to be on a swing but I swear at one point I was scared for my life. I hung on tightly to the swing so that I don't slip and fall off the building. 

After that, Paloma seemed to be very tipsy. Friend was teaching us a turning step that he had learnt in his dance class and Paloma wasn't able to stand after that spin. It was hilarious! We then went back to his room and danced like crazy! We put on all kinds of songs and sang and danced A LOT! It was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! 

Our home party of three got over at around 6:30PM after which we all went home. :)