5 February, 2019.

I was able to get decked up today as well so that's good. Finance class today was totally a good one. We started with some practical sums today and I was able to follow it flawlessly. Yaaassss! Cost Accounting was also as good as usual.

After my normal lectures, I waited quite a long time for Kristen (and Paul's) lecture to get over. I had my book to read so I didn't really get bored. After their class got over, us three, Richard (formerly known in this journal series as Prez) and another guy went to resident canteen for lunch until it was time for the internship class.

The representatives came late (surprise surprise) and I somehow knew that today's class was going to be different. And I was correct. There was a showdown between the students and the reps. Basically what happened was that they weren't totally clear about our role in the internship in the beginning. And now we were in a position where they were lowkey making us open 3 demat accounts with them with a considerable sum of money.

Ofcourse not a lot of people were okay with this (including me). And today everyone bombarded the reps with their concerns, some of them getting a little aggressive as well. This is what happened for the entirety of the class. We did nothing else. I was just listening to everything that was happening because to be honest, I could understand both the view points. But I also didn't want to sacrifice too much, especially when there's money involved.

After coming back home I immediately went the to get my eye brows done because lord knows I needed it. Unfortunately, I think it'll be more economical to get my eye brows done by the normal lady cause I realised she isn't thaaaat bad.

BTS is going to present an award at the Grammy's! Woahh! That is great news ya! Pretty sure this news is going to blow up, probably already has. But I'm happy for the boys!

My night ended with my monthly money evaluation and budgeting. As of now I think I'm doing pretty well managing my money. But I really need to invest! Which will happen now that I'm finally opening a demat account.