31 January, 2019.

Mashiho will debuttttttt! After Yoonbin, it was Mashiho's turn to be revealed as a member of the second Treasure Box oy-group! Wooohoooo! Now almost everyone who I wanted to debut will debut!

Haruto, Jeongwoo, Yedam, Hyunsuk are in Treasure Box's winning team officially called 'Treasure' and Yoonbin and Mashiho in the second group. Yeongyu and Junhao had also caught my attention in the show but they are definitely not debuting under this show.

I reached college early today and met Kristen. The main reason for that was I wanted some advice. So last year, there was this guy who had told me (on chat) that he liked me years ago. Since it was in the past tense and I hadn't met the guy in years, I didn't want to push him away like I normally would have. I got pass that situation without making it too awkward.

Now yesterday, he DMed me one of the pictures on my feed and commented something which implied that I had a good ass. Now I don't know if this is normal or not but no guy has ever been this direct with me and I am generally not that comfortable with such comments. Since he knows my brothers and we may meet sometime in the future, I didn't want to reply in way that would completely cut him out of my life but I also wanted him to know that I won't be accepting such a behaviour when we are not even close to one another. Heck, we haven't even met in years ya.

Anyways, Kristen helped me out with this situation and then we spoke about other things as well until it was time to go to class. And guess what? There were only 4 people in class. Is this a college or what?! Such a shame. I thought we'd get a lot done. But for some reason, none of us were able to completely get a hang of the chapter. I got very pissed off with myself because we had done this topic in one of my Finance classes and I still wasn't able to understand things.

After class, I was lucky enough to have Deborah with me for quite some time before the internship lecture. We went in search of a professor cause Deborah had to figure out about an assessment she had missed last week. We also tried looking for our co-ordinator to get some books from her.

She left after that and I chatted our coordinator for a bit where she told me that she's made the decision to leave this institution. It's sad but I can understand. She works under Ms. Martha who is definitely the worst person to work for in this institute. You just cannot deal with her arrogance.

Today's internship lecture was more on the not good side because we seem to be nearing the end of the training sessions and I yet don't feel adept at the whole thing.

I had a moment of weakness on my way back home. I felt totally inept and felt like I've fallen back to where I was before the improvement. And I felt like I'll always be this useless in life. I cried a bit but regained my composure quickly.

To boost my morale, I studies Cost Accounts. I also went out to get vada pav for dad who was craving it since I came home. Oh and I finished reading 'Lord Of The Flies'. My next book will be 'Tuesdays With Morrie' by Mitch Albom. We had got this book as part of our reading classes in school. I did read some of it years back but I don't think I ever completed it. Even if I did, I had forgotten everything so I decided to read it (again).

I'm feeling better about myself now.